Chapter Thirteen

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Thank you and Goodnight!" Dylan screamed as we all ran off stage.
"Another successful show" Brian.R grinned.
"Well done guys" I cheered "Ooh Jo give me some of that'' I said to Joey who threw his bottle of water at me.
I put the bottle to my mouth. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. I almost spat out my water.
"Nate!" I said "What are you doing here!".
"Ella I need to talk to you" he said "In Private.." he added as Joey came to my side.
"Nate?" Joey said "Strange to see you here, isn't it?".
"Yeah I guess it is.. I just.. ah I want to talk to Ella" he said nervously. 
"Well what does Ella think about that" Joey said looking at me.
"..I want to hear what he has to say" I said finally.
"You do..?" Joey said, his face falling.
"Yeah.." I said "We should go for a walk maybe?".
"Yeah that would be okay" Nate said as we both walked away leaving Joey standing there.
I felt guilty, but I had a strong feeling that I had to know what he wanted to say.

We got outside the venue and started walking down a quiet street.
"Ella I know this is weird but I just have to say this to you. Since I saw you today I haven't stopped thinking about you. It just reminded me of all that time we used to spend together. I was a major Jerk but I have changed, I changed for you. I still love you and I know that somewhere inside, you still love me too, you wouldn't have come with me otherwise" he spoke.
"Nate I.." I said before getting cut off. Nate put his lips on mine kissing me. Thoughts raced through my mind. I suddenly had a vision of being with Nate, I saw myself getting married to him, having children, growing old with him, but there was one thing I noticed. I didn't look happy.
Nate pulled away. "You can't tell me you didn't feel that" he smiled.
"Nate I... I didn't. I love Joey. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I can't imagine any world without him. I'm so sorry Nate. I'm so sorry.." I said walking away. Although I had no doubts I made the right choice. 

~•~•~•~•~•~
JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
I lay down on mine and Ellas bed, worried sick. It and been at least two hours since she disappeared with Nate. They could have fled L.A together by now.
I heard the door open and I shot up and ran to the door.
"Ella" I sighed slightly relieved.
"Joey" She said throwing her arms around me "I'm so sorry".
"Ella why are you sorry? It's okay" I said hugging her.
"Jo I love you" She said.
"Ella I love you too,  but what happened" I asked as we sat down on the bed.
"Nate kissed me. He told me he still had feelings for me but I love you too much" She said.
He kissed her. This stung a little but I knew that Ella wouldn't be here if she wasn't sure of herself.  "It's okay" I said.
"Jo I just need to get out of L.A" She said.
This broke my heart but I had to tell her.
"Ella I want to live here.. in L.A" I said regretting it immediately.
"You want to move here? What about michegan, isn't that our home?".
"It is..but we're done college now. I can't stay there forever, I want to be here, where I can work on my future. As much as I love being in michegan this is something I feel like I need to do".
"You knew that I always wanted to go to New York. I went two years ago but I came back because of you".
"I know you did Ella.."
"I could've been happy up there, I came back for you because I love you but now you want to move to a place that I hate".
"I know Ella but..".
"I just.. I don't know" Ella said standing up and leaving the room.