Chapter Nineteen

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
I sat on my bed with Alex talking. Joey sat on my laptop Googleing stuff for the move. We still had to tell my parents but we were going to do it soon.
"So Alex do you have any boyfriends yet?" I asked jokingly.
"No way! I'm only 12" She said.
"What! I had my first boyfriend when I was like 11" I laughed.
"Good to know" Joey said sarcastically from across the room.
"What are you talking about? When did you have your first girlfriend?'' I asked.
"When I was like 14 like a normal person".
"Woah 14, that's while old isn't it?".
"No way, I was like one of the first of my friends to get a girl".
"Suree" I laughed.
"Anyways Ella im not like you" Alex smiled.
"Well thanks guys for making me feel horrible" I joked.
"We love you really Ella" Joey said.
"Yeah I guess" Alex giggled.

"Ella! Joey! Alex!" Mom shouted "Come for dinner!".
"Go on in Alex I need to talk to Joey for a moment" I said as Alex stood up and left the room.
"What's wrong?" Joey asked.
"No its nothing serious, I was just wondering if we should tell mom and dad about the move?".
"Yeah I guess we should" he smiled.
"I wonder how they're going to take it" I asked slightly nervous.
"Hey don't worry about it, they're going to be thrilled, I know they will".

I nodded at Joey and began to speak
"Me and Joey actually have something to announce" i said.
"Youre engaged!" Mom shouted.
"No Mom..." I said.
"Oh damn.."  Mom sighed.
"Wait mom you're dissapointed that were not getting married? You realise we're only 21 right?" I said surprised.
"Yeah I get that but it has to happen someday right Joey?" She said winking at Joey.

I looked at him and he was blushing slightly.
"Mom don't be stupid" I said "Anyways Joey and I have actually applied for a house in L.A and well we got it!".
"Oh my Gosh hun! I'm so happy for you guys!" Mum screamed standing up and hugging us.
"That's wonderful!" Dad said hugging us too.
"My sister is moving even further away, how lovely" Alex said joining us.

The rest of the night continued wonderfully. The show was successful, I'd even say it was one of our best performances. I guess all of us were feeling feeling a little dull that it was our last show tomorrow night. 
As we sat on the bus to New York everyone was feeling a bit blue. The atmosphere on the bus had really changed. It just clicked with everyone that it was the last day.
I sat up in my chair and took a deep breath. I looked around the bus. Eveyone looked upset, I suddenly had an idea and I stood up.
"You okay?" Joey asked taking out his earphones.
"Just stretching my legs" I said walking up the bus. I got to Brians seat and knelt down beside him.
"Hey Bri" I said.
"What can I do for you Ella?" He asked.
"Do you have your speaker with you?" I asked.
"Yeah why?".
"Well the mood in here is pretty dull so I was thinking we could make a 'starkid playlist' to liven things up a bit".
"I'll give you the speaker if I can help choose the songs" he smirked.
"Should we move to those empty seats up there then" I laughed.
"Sure" he grinned standing up. We moved up to the seats at the top of the bus and he handed me his phone. 
"What's your pin?" I asked.
"2918" he said.
I typed it in and his phone opened up on at picture. I looked it and it was a drawing like the AVPM album cover. I looked at it closer and realised it said 'A Very Potter Senior Year'.
"Hey Brian what's this about?" I asked.
"Oh crap.. you weren't meant to see that" he said.
"Yeah but what is it?" I asked again.
"I asked guess I have to tell you, but you can't tell anyone okay?".
"I promise".
"Well a couple of months ago Leakycon Chicago contacted us and asked Team StarKid to preform at it and we thought that since its in Chicago we could do something even more special, so Matt, Nick and I, I with the help of Clarke decided we would write a third AVPM".
"Really! Oh my Gosh that's awesome! But wait.. we only have like a month, I mean we have rushed things before but that's not long enough to learn learn a whole musical and what about Darren? Who will be playing Harry?".
"Well it's actually just going to be a script reading, that's why we haven't really told anyone about it yet, and Darren promised us that he could do it".
"Well this is pretty awesome isn't it, I can't wait!".
"Just don't tell anyone yet, especially Joey, I know you tell him everything".
"Trust me Bri".

We then went on to make the playlist.
"Put super friends and get back up on it, they're both my favs" I said.
"Yep theyre there.. and I think that's everything" Brain said "I'll go get my speaker".
Brian returned a minute later, we connected his phone and began playing the songs at full volume. Everyone sung and danced along to the tunes, the alotmosphere definetley changed then.