Chapter Twenty three

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
I sat in the room with Lauren, both of us complaining about our sore heads.
We both started groaning as Diane began jumping around the room barking.
We heard the door click open and we sat up quickly. The door slammed shut and Lauren screamed.
"Hi" Joey said strolling in.
"Oh my god Joey! Are you crazy! What the hell is wrong with you! Why the fu-" Lauren shouted, mad at Joey for slamming the door, before I cut her off.
"Joey! You came back" I said standing up quickly.
"Of course I did" Joey sighed "I know you were crazy drunk and it's not fair to be mad at you for it".
"I'm just so sorry Jo" I said hugging him.
"Its okay El, just don't do it again" he said with a slight laugh.
"Love you".
"Yeah love you too".

After a few cups of coffee, we finally set off back towards michegan. I spent most of the long, long, long drive on Joeys shoulder fast asleep.
Joey shook me awake as we pulled into Ann Arbor. It was really late at night. I pulled out my headphones and turned off my music.
As we began driving onto the campus Brian stood up at the top of the bus.
"So hey guys, so I'd just like to say that this tour has been amazing, I loved every single moment of it" He said and everyone cheered.
"Nick, Matt and I need to talk to you guys sometime soon but I know yous are all tired so we're thinking that we could all meet up next Thursday maybe?".
"What do yous want to talk to us about?" Jaime asked.
"I can't say" Brian said. I couldn't help but smirk, I knew that they wanted to speak to us about Senior year..

On Thursday Joey and I walked into the theatre where we were meeting everyone. I was so excited to see the scripts. I almost let it slip to Joey this morning but other than that I'd manage to keep it a secret.

We went inside and everyone was already sitting there.
"Well nice of you two to finally show up" Nick said.
"Hey we're on time!" I called.
"Youre fifteen minutes late! And you guys live the closest to here".
"Well whoops" Joey laughed as we sat down.

"Anyways guys, we were asked to preform at Leakycon Chicago, and we thought that we couldn't just go and sing a few songs , No, we decided to write a musical, A Very Potter Senior Year".
Everyone screamed with excitement.
"It's only going to be a script reading though, but it's still going to be a lot of fun".
They handed us a script each and I quickly flicked through it.
"Woah Jo, look I have a big part in this" I grinned.
"Ella I have a solo song!" Joey cheered, his eyes glued to the script.
"Awh I'm so happy for you" I smiled.
I kind of wished I had more singing parts but I was thrilled none the less.

"I am so excited".