Chapter Twenty One

JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
It was 4 am and everyone was still out partying. Everyone was pretty drunk at this stage. I had drunk, but definetley not as much as some of the others had. I was still basically sober and had become a babysitter for some of the others, especially the girls who could do something stupid if I took my eyes of them for a moment.
Ella collapsed down beside me "Hey you serious that guy at the bar, he's cute isn't he" She said elbowing me.
"Ella!" I said as Dylan and Joe who were sitting across the table laughed.
"Oh hey Joey " She grinned "Where's Jaime?" She said standing up.
She walked over to the bar where Jaime and Lauren were sitting.
She grabbed Jaime off the chair and walked over to the guy she was talking about. She introduced Jaime to her. The guy shook his head before smirking at Ella. He leaned over the bar and bought Ella a drink. I watched in curiosity as the talked for a moment but I quickly got up when I saw him move closer and put his hand on her waist.

I walked up to the bar and pushed his hand of Ella and took the drink out of her hand.
"I think you've had enough" I said putting the drink on the bar.

"Joey no" Ella groaned childishly.
"Yeah you heard her, leave her be" the guy said.
"I don't think you can decide what she wants" I said rolling my eyes and taking Ellas arm.
"Leave her alone" The guy said pushing me.
"I'm her boyfriend!" I said.
"Yeah there's no way a girl as hot as that could be desperate enough to settle for someone like you" he laughed.
"Hey!" I said angrily. I looked over at Ella who had picked up the drink again and was leaving against the bar drinking it.
"Ooh did it hit a sore spot" the guy laughed hitting my arm.
"Hey I don't want to fight" I said seriously.
"Well just leave the girl alone and we won't have a problem".
"Why don't you leave her alone".
"Get off my back" he said pushing me.
"Don't push me" I said shoving him back.
"Hey!" He shouted lifting his fist and punching me in the cheek.
Filled with anger I punched him back in the nose. He stood back and clutched his nose, it was bleeding. My cheek bone was aching. He lunged at me again but I managed to surve out of the way.
Just as I was about to go for him again I was quickly restrained by Dylan "It's not worth it Jo, leave it".
I turned around to Dylan and let out a deep breath. "Are you okay man?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I said.
"Just chill".

I stayed turned around for another few moments before turning around and seeing that the guy was on top of Ella, making out with her. My heart shattered.

The next morning I was sitting down in the hotel restaurant eating breakfast. Dylan and I were the only ones up, everyone else was in bed asleep and extremely hungover.
I was still pissed off after last night, it was a torture.
First Ella made out with that dude and it was a torture to pull them off of each other and then Dylan and I had to get the others, and it's tough trying to get 4 drunk girls along with the rest of the guys out of a bar was hard. I don't even think we found Joe wherever he is.
My cheek was darkly bruised. I wasn't sure if I should be pissed off a Ella because she cheated on me but she was drunk at the time.

Dylan and I went back up to our rooms, I entered mine and Ellas, who had her head in her hands, sitting on the bed. I hit the door shut and it closed with a slam.
"Ah!" Ella groaned "Not so loud!".
She looked up. "Oh hi joey" She said "Wait what happened to your cheek?".
I ignored her and walked on to my suitcase.
"Joey? What happened?" She asked standing up and coming over to me. She stood in front of me and I looked away from her.  She touched my cheek making me wince.
"Joey what happened?".
"Last night, I was punched" I said finally.
"Who would hit you?" She asked.
"Oh just a guy, you might remember him actually, it was the guy that you had your face attached to".
"Um..what?!" She said taken back.
"You made out with someone else El..".
"I did.. I don't remember Joey" She said quietly. 
"You don't. I don't know maybe check your mouth, because he was all up in there" I said walking out of the room.