Chapter Twenty Two

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
I felt horrible about Joey and I felt when worse that I didn't even remember it. My head was ringing. I wish I hadn't drunk so much last night. Didn't Joey realise that? He should've known that I wouldn't have ever done it otherwise. 

I got dressed and showered awhile later, Joey hadn't come back. I left our room and went across the hall to Jaime and Laurens room.
I went inside and Jaime was sitting on the bed, still wrapped up in the duvet. 
"Hi Jai" I said "Where's Lauren?".
"She's not here right now, bye!" She said quicky standing up and pushing me out the door.
Suddenly the bathroom door opened and a shirtless guy strolled out and smiled. "Hi there" he said walking into the main part of the bedroom.
"Oh my god Jaime..." I whispered.
"Yeah whatever" Jaime said pushing me out the door.
I laughed as I looked down the hallway. Joes door opened down the hall and I saw Lauren walk out of the door.
"Lauren!" I gasped "You didn't...".
"I didn't what" She said.
"Hook up with Joe?  That's his room!".
"I didn't hook up with Joe! He wasn't even in there!".
"Why were you in his room them?".
"I don't know I woke up and I was on the floor".
"Why were you on the floor?".
"I don't know, I don't remember much from last night, stop asking me complicated questions I have a headache!".
She said walking past me beginning to open Jaimes door.
"Oh wait! She has a guy in there!" I said "Come into my room,  I have to tell you something anyways".
We walked into my room and sat down.
"So Joeys pissed at me" I sighed.
"What? Why?" Lauren asked.
"Because I made out with some guy, and I don't even remember it!".
"What! Ella that's crazy!".
"..and now Joey has disappeared and I don't know where he is".
"He was posting on Twitter like ten minutes ago,  didn't you see it?" She asked lifting out her phone. 
She showed me a picture that Joey posted.  It was of him and a girl about our age eating eating a pretzel.

@joeyrichter: New York fans are the BEST, Thanks for the pretzel Jess💥

"Is he just wondering the streets of new York then?" I asked.
"Yeah that's how it seems"

~•~•~•~•~•~
JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~

As I walked along the street finishing my pretzel I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up and I was getting a call from Joe.
"Hey?" I answered. 
"Hey,  thank god someone finally answered!" He cheered "Why won't anyone answer?".
"They're all hungover as hell".
"Oh.. Are you not hungover too?".
"No I barely drank last night".
"Oh anyways Jo, As you know I got extremely drunk last night and well I hoped in a cab and told them to take me home and well I must have told them that home was michegan because I'm in in a taxi half way there".
"Joey what the hell that's crazy! It will cost you a fortune!".
"I know man I don't even what to think about it, can you just grab my things from my room and take them home".
"Yeah of course I will".
"Thanks joey, how's everyone up there anyways?".
"I'm not sure I only saw Dylan and Ella this morning".
"And how are they?".
"Dylans fine, and Ellas confused as hell, I'm kind of pissed at her".
"Why what did she do?".
"She made out with some dude last night" I sighed.
"No way! She would've had to be drunk as hell for her to do that".
"Yeah I know but-".
"Just go easy on her man, she loves you so much".