Chapter Fifteen

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
Joey and I decided not to tell the others until we knew it was officially happening. I mean it was a big deal, and we weren't even sure if we had the house yet. All I knew that this was what Joey wanted, and I want him to be happy.  Even if that means moving across the country again..

"Are you sure you guys have to stay in L.A?" Brain asked, "The fans are really going to be dissapointed..".
"Yeah man but we will be up for the show tonight, something personal came up just" Joey said.
"Well can you at least tell us what came up?  We might be able to sort things out quickly" Dylan said.
"No we honestly have to stay" I said.
"Can yous at least post something explaining why yous won't be there?".
"Yeah of course we can" I said "Hey Joey, why don't we do a meet up tomorrow? Just us?" I suggested.
"I don't know Ella.. I mean I was just really looking forward to seeing my parents" He said. 
"It will only be for an hour though,  there will be plenty of time, we don't have a show tomorrow might".
"I guess that'll be fine then".

After organising a few more things, Joey and I took a selfie and then he posted it on his twitter captioning it with:

@joeyricher: @ellaharrisx and I will not be able to be at the meet and greet today :( but will be in the Raymond Hotel Event room from 12-1 tomorrow :)

I retweeted it and replied to a few of the replies we got. The others left and it was just Joe and I waiting for Ten o'clock to come.
"Are you nervous El?" Joey said suddenly.
"Of course not, why would I be?" I asked.
"I mean it's just, we decided to do this yesterday, What if we're making making a mistake? And what if we don't get it" He said quickly and nervously.
"Joseph Micheal Richter" I said standing up.
"You used my full name that can't be a good thing" Joey said.
I laughed "Joey I would have never even suggested we do this, I wouldn't have even bothered to search around L.A for a house that I thought would be perfect for us, I have no doubts that this is the right decision".
"Ella but you hated L.A the first time, I want you to be happy too".
"Jo the only reason I hated it the first time was because I missed you! I love you and I want to do this!".
"Well then, I'm not nervous" he smiled hugging me "Let's do this".

At half nine we left and got a cab into the agents. We waited inside for a moment before we were called into the office.
"Hello I'm Liz" The woman smiled as we sat down in her office.
"Hi im Ella" I said shaking her hand.
"Joey" Joey smiled shaking her hand also.
"So you tow are interested in buying a- I'm so sorry it just clicked where I know you guys from, it's that musical, that Harry potter thing. My son loved the show" She said.
"Well that's nice to know" I smiled.
"Anyways you guys are probably used to hearing that all the time so we should just get down to business shall we? Good. So the house you're after is number 45, it is a three bedroom with a kitchen, dining room and lounge area. The rent is 250 dollars and week and of course you will have to pay a small deposit on the house" She said quickly "Is this okay so far?''.

Joey looked at me and I looked back at him and we nodded.
"Yeah it sounds good" Joey smiled.
"We won't expect the deposit until yous move in, which will be..".
"Around September" I said.
"That's perfect, I suppose you will be in LA before that too yes?".
"Yes hopefully".
"Perfect, so I know yous are running short on time but for now I can get you to sign some documents and i will get back to you whether we think yous are suitable candidates. I just need your details and everything, so take these forms and you can fill them out in reception and leave them in".

"Thank you very much!" I said taking the forms and shaking her hand again.
"No problem, yous will hear from me soon".

Joey and I filled out the forms and left them in reception. We exited the building and hugged eachother. 
"All we can do is wait now" Joey cheered.
"This is wonderful" I grinned.