Chapter Seven

ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•

@lucygadd35: Saw some clips of @ellaharrisx at tonight's show in #nashville #notimpressed

I swiped the notification away from my phone trying to ignore it. It was only a matter of moments before another one appeared on my screen.

@lucygadd35: really hope that @ellaharrisx Can't preform tomorrow night in #Neworleans ...

I swiped it away again. I left my phone down on my the bed before standing up. "Joey I'm going to Laurens room" I called.
"Okay see you later!" Joey said. I left the room and walked a few doors down. I knocked on her door and Meredith answered.  "Come on in Ella,  we're doing our nails and putting on facemasks". "Ooh fun" I said walking inside.
I sat down on Laurens bed beside Jaime. "Hello girls" I smiled. "Hey Ella" Lauren said while painting one of Jaimes nails. "I'll put a face mask on you" Meredith said opening the packet. "Thanks Mere".
"So are you guys enjoying the show?" Jaime asked.
"Yeah its unreal" Lauren said. "Its so cool meeting all our fans" I said.

Suddenly my face started to feel like it was burning. "Mere? Is this meant to like burn your face? because this is really hurting me!".
"Um no..".
"Really Ella? Because I have the exact same one, maybe you have sensitive skin or something" Jaime said.
"Is don't know but I need to get this off now!" I said standing up and rushing into the bathroom. I wiped the facemask off and my skin was all red. "Is everything okay?'' Meredith asked coming into the bathroom "Here's the packet, is there something your allergic to in it?".
I took the packet. "What the hell Meredith? I use this all the time and it's never done this before".
"I don't know what to tell you.. it doesn't even look bad, your foundation and concealer will cover it up anyways".
Why was it doing this to me? I thought it was really strange.  I thought back to the tweet I got earlier "I really hope Ella can't preform tomorrow night..". No Ella you're being paranoid, this was just an unfortunate coincidence.
"Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine.." I said.

We walked back into the room.
"Ella im so sorry, I bought the facemasks I didn't know" Jaime said standing up.
"It's okay Jaime, seriously, it could've happened to anyone" I said.
"Thank you sorry much, it doesn't even look bad! Just a bit red that's all".
"Yeah its fine.. I kind of don't want joey to see me like this though" I said honestly.
"Ella you've been steady for like two years, he wouldn't care-" Meredith said before Lauren cut her off "You can stay here with me tonight Ella! It will be so much fun!".
"..but what about joe?" I asked.
"Well Joe and I had an argument.." Lauren said quietly.
"Oh Lauren I'm so sorry" I said.
"Listen Ella it's no big deal, I'm sure he will appreciate the space. He can stay in your room".
"I guess that's okay" I smiled.
"Yay!" She cheered "Ooh I have a better idea, how about we all get dressed up and go for cocktails".
"Yes I'm going to go get my make up and something to wear" Jaime said jumping up.
"Me too!" Meredith said jumping up after her.
"Oh can you run to my room and get my makeup bag and my blue cocktail dress? Oh and my silver heels" I asked. "Of course".

~•~•~•~•~•~
JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
There was a knock at the door, I stood up and answered it. Meredith and Jaime rushes into the room. "Um hi..?" I said. "Where's Ella?".
"Ellas still in Laurens" Jaime said.  "Oh and by the way Ellas not staying here tonight" Meredith said rooting through Ellas suitcase.
"What! Why?" I asked worried. They rushed back out of the room.
"Why wasn't Ella staying with me? Did I upset her? What did I do?".
I sat down on the bed. I heard her phone beep behind me I picked it up. She had several notifications. 

@lucygadd35: Joey could do better @ellaharrisx

@lucygadd35: why are you even in team starkid? You can't even sing @ellaharrisx

@lucygadd35: Joella needs to stop✋ @ellaharrisx

I read through them all, this is why Ella didn't want to see me. She was upset about this.