When you're sick

Masaomi:

Your boyfriend is a doctor so he knows what medicine to get you and what to do to make you feel better. While at work he will keep texting you to ask if you're okay. When he gets back, he will make sure you have had food and drank something before cuddling you. He doesn't care if he gets sick, he just wants you to feel better.

Ukyo:

He will ask Masaomi for medicine. If you're too stubborn to take the medicine, he will put the pill between his lips before kissing you, pushing the pill in your mouth and forcing you to swallow it. He will check on you every hour, making sure you are still okay and that you have everything you need.

Kaname:

He will be annoyed because you refuse to kiss him in fear of getting him sick. He will keep saying he doesn't care and if he gets sick, you two can cuddle and kiss, only to frown when you decline. When you're better, he will give you many kisses, annoyed muttering you're mean for not giving him any kisses.

Hikaru:

He will cuddle you while writing a story about a sick girl. When you chuckle and tease him about always writing about everything that happens, he will roll his eyes playfully before letting you read it while he goes away to get you some food and a drink.

Tsubaki:

He will tease you till you go to Masaomi yourself, which makes him jealous when he sees how worried Masaomi is and keeps touching your forehead. Masaomi will be confused but than chuckle when Tsubaki drags you out his room, yelling he will take care of you and he has to keep his hands off you.

Azusa:

He will make sure you stay in bed and have everything you need. When you get annoyed at him, he will just huff and say you will thank him later when you're better. And he is right, when you feel better, you will give him a kiss and thank him for taking care of you.

Natsume:

He won't care much if it is a normal cold or fever, he will usually remind you to eat and stay hydrated. But if you are seriously sick, so sick you have trouble even getting out of bed and walking, he will immediately become like an overprotective mother, scolding you whenever you dare exit your bed and feed you food.

Louis:

He will try his best to make you feel better and forget about the sick feeling by doing your hair and telling you stories about his past and his brothers.

Subaru:

He will blush when you come to him asking for his help. He will be quick to run off and return with your favorite food and some medicine, all different kinds since he was unsure what you had and what to get you.

Iori:

He will get you some flowers to make you feel better. He will make you soup with the help of Ukyo. He will gladly stay aside you, keeping you company.

Yuusuke:

He will go tsundere, yelling he doesn't care and to not ask him for help with a blush, but when you leave, he will be quick to snatch your arm and yell he will take care of you. He will make sure you have taken your medicine and keep you company. Sadly Ukyo will force him to still go to school and not skip to just keep you company. He will worry the whole time during school and when he returns, immediately ask if you're okay.

Fuuto:

Teasing, so much teasing. He will only stop once you start to tear up. He will sigh before hugging you, cringing at the thought of also getting sick, but than pat your head and assure you it's okay and you will get better. He won't be near you, claiming he can't get sick and sick people are disgusting.

Wataru:

This cute boy will worry, giving you all his plushies and playing games with you to make you feel better. Masaomi will take care of you while Wataru will make sure you're happy and try to make you forget the illness by playing games with you. He says "Happiness is the true medicine".