You two cosplay

Masaomi:

He doesn't like to do it because he finds it a bit embarrassing but he noticed how you love it. You didn't let him choose and suprised him with the custome. You both went as Mamoru and Usagi from Sailor Moon.

Ukyo:

He kept saying 'No' when you asked. So at one point had to beg. He just groaned and said only this time. So you gave him the costume. Both went as Gou and Rei from Free!

Kaname:

He didn't care. In fact it was his idea. You knew he wanted you to go as some sexy hentai anime character so shook head. After him asking every hour, you finally yelled 'Fine'.

Hikaru:

He and you always wanted to do it but always failed. So now as the chance. There was a AnimeCon so both went as Ukyo and Heroine from Amnesia.

Tsubaki:

He loves to do cosplay since he's a voice actor. He one day ran in and threw some bag to you. He just said to get changed and then he left to bathroom. So did and apparently were Yui while he was Subaru from Diabolik Lovers.

Azusa:

He got the idea from his brothers. He knows you watched Diabolik Lovers so both went to some AnimeCon as Reiji and Yui.

Natsume:

You love Borderlands so asked if Natsume wants to do some cosplay for fun. He nodded. So both went to Amazon and bought stuff, for some damn reason bought some useless stuff. Soon the packages came and both got changed. He was Axton while you were Maya. (Yes, I had to include my favorite game! Don't judge me!)

Louis:

You just watched Hatsukoi Monster so went to Louis. You asked if you can do something with his hair. He being nice, nodded. He waited pateiently as you were gigling like crazy. Soon gave him some clothes. He did them on. You clapped hands saying he now looks like Kota Shinohara. He was confused so rewatched the anime with him.

Subaru:

Both were bored. Ukyo was getting enough of you two yelling that your bored. He said to go cosplay or something. You and Subaru just gave each other a look before running to an Anime store. Both dressed as Haru and Shizuku from Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun.

Iori:

Both didn't have a costume for halloween. Wataru came and asked if you wanna watch Rise Of The Guardians with him. All you did was point to Iori and yell that you got a plan. So left leaving a sad Wataru. Came back and did the Jack Frost costume. Forced Iori in it. You did Elsa from Frozen on. Both ran around screaming stuff. Brothers just facepalmed.

Yuusuke:

You love his long, red hair so got an idea. You both once got drunk at some party one of his friends did. Both dressed in weird stuff. You then remember your idea. Took the bag. Did the wig on him and the clothes. Now he was Loki from Kamigami No Asobi while you were Yui.

Fuuto:

Both finished reading Lookism. You ask if he would wanna cosplay. He shook his head. So both maked a bet and you won. You had to chase him before tackling him. Forced the clothes on him. He dressed as Jay while you did the Mira clothes on. All Fuuto did was yell that he can't see shit. He threw the wig off and left angry, leaving you laughing.

Wataru:

He looked cute while eating so thought of Kanna. You quickly pick him up and said you're borrowing him. Masaomi just nodded. You changed Wataru and he happily followed. Soon he cheered and said he's cuter. You had maked him into Kanna from Kobayashi-san Chi No Maid Dragon. You laughed but he pointed. He said to also change. So you did and changed to Shouta. Both played in the clothes before Ukyo told you two to get out those silly clothes.