You both are handcuffed together

One of the brothers sneaked in your room while you and your boyfriend were sleeping. They handcuffed you and won't let you two go until the next day. So now have to spent a whole day handcuffed to your boyfriend.

Masaomi:

He took a day off work so he won't have to drag you along. He tried his best not to move his wrist too much so he won't make you hurt. You said your so bored. He asked if you wanna watcha movie so nod. Both watched the movie while holding hands.

Ukyo:

You both would have to cook while holding hands. You cursed when you got janked backwards because you couldn't move away from Ukyo. Ukyo chuckle so glare. He helped you up. He said he will kill Tsubaki when he gets out this. You nod in agreement.

Kaname:

Ow you both didn't care. He handcuffs you sometimes during sex so what you two did was... sex! Hikaru entered before cursing. He slammed close the door and yelled to come get the key later.

Hikaru:

He was typing so your wrist kept getting moved forward. You yell you can't read. He sighed before putting you on his lap. He typed with the laptop on your lap. Now can read better since your wrist closer to his so you don't get moved forward every second. His chin was on your shoulder to look at his screen.

Tsubaki:

You both were bored since you two couldn't do the stuff you two do. He asked if you can help him practice his script. You knick. You both practise it while you held his hand. He asked who would have handcuffed you two. You said Natsume for revenge for stealing his game. He stared before asking why. You shrugged saying it looked good.

Azusa:

You stretch but heard Azusa yell that hurts. You look and saw the handcuff. Curse before taking his hand. You both had trouble getting changed so you got annoyed and just walked around in pajama. You ask if he just wants to cuddle. He nodded in agreement so both cuddle on the bed, waiting thile some brother will come un-handcuff you two.

Natsume:

You both came to stay at his brother's place, bad idea! Some brother handcuffed you two together. You ran after Fuuto, knowing he did it. natsume cursed because he had to run along or the handcuff while drag him along over the floor. You finally stopped for air. Fuuto was outside by now. Natsume picked you up so yelp. He said never again is he running with you. He threw you in the sofa and both gamed. Both cursed when you couldn't do the controller to side in frustration.

Louis:

He couldn't do your hair but still tried. You had to hold his wrist while he worked on your hair. You laugh when you accidently pull him down a bit. You kiss his cheek and let him continue. Notice his cheeks were a bit red. You said he's so cute. He smiled and thanked you. He kissed your temple and said your beautiful. You blush a bit and said thx.

Subaru:

He cursed and blushed a bit. He said he has a basketball game though. You did finger up and sneaked into Louis' room. You stole a bobby pin. You picklock it. they fell so smirk. Said he can go. He asked what your gonna do then. You pat his shoulder before kissing his cheek. Said your gonna go kill the brother that did this. You ran downstairs and Subaru ran outside to not be late to his game.

Iori:

He was picking flowers so you had to sit aside him. He said you don't have to sit here. You ddi wrist up and said the handcuffs. He said he forgot. He did a flower in your hair so smile and thank him. Both went around, watering the plants. He said he will go find which ever brother did this. You nod. So both threaten Fuuto to let you two go. Eventually he did and said it wasn't as funny as he thought.

Yuusuke:

He blushed immediatly thinking of how close you two will need to be all day. You chuckle and said pervert. His face went even more red as he yelled he isn't. You both spent day together. Most of the day, he just blushed and stuttered stuff. You just maked fun of him. Both did homework when Kaname entered. He said it was fun seeing Yuusuke so shy. He threw th ekey so you yell you will kill him. Kaname ran and you chased after getting out the handcuffs.

Fuuto:

He woke up and noticed them. You woke up when feeling the bed sink down a bit so look. Saw Fuuto above you, pinning you down. Notice the handcuffs. He said one of the brothers did it. you glare. He kissed you so kiss back. He said now you two can have kinky sex. You roll eyes saying you both underage. He shrugged and said he could careless. You kick him off but forgot you two together attached so also fell off the bed. He laughed at your stupidity.

Wataru:

You both just played some games while waiting for whoever attached you two. Wataru said Kaname also uses handcuffs on girls. You blush and said that's different. Luckily Ukyo entered on time before you had to explain it.