When you call him daddy

My pervert-of-a-friend asked this so here it is.also updates will be SLOW because I'm trying to finish playing Borderlands 2 for the thousand time.

Masaomi:

He was too busy working so tried getting his attenion by waving hand infront of him. He just pushed it aside and continued his work. So smirk and whisper in his ear. 'Daddy~'. His face immediatly went red and he spinned his chair to you. So were happy you got his attenion and he was still embarrassed.

Ukyo:

You were bored and he was too busy cutting fruit. You just got off chair. Wrap arms around him and smirked. 'Daddy~'. He accidently slipped by the shock and cut his finger. So that fun was over and now were panicking. So both went to Masaomi to get a band-aid.

Kaname:

... This is Kaname we talking about. Of course you call him Daddy all the time.

Hikaru:

He actually asked for you to call him that so he can write down how it feels in his story. You were unsure but did it. now sometimes accidently call him that. He wouldn't admit but he does get turned on by it a bit.

Tsubaki:

You just saw his script which was for a small part of a hentai... which still confuses you to why he accepted it. so smirk and memorized it. later went to him and said the line. He stared in confusion before kissing you. He said to help him with the lines... and more. Both looked at his pants which had a buldge.

Azusa:

Were looking at a picture of your favorite anime character. Then back at Azusa, who was just writing down stuff. 'Azusa is more daddy material.' Azusa almost choked on his own saliva as he slipped on the table, knocking over his glass. He asked what you said. You just laugh and hug him, saying it's nothing.

Natsume:

He and you were just gaming. You were too angry to care about anything else. Natsume had already given up on the game so he went to get some soda cans. He came back and handed you one. All you said was 'Thx daddy'. So now he just stared awkwardly at you while you just stared at the TV in confusion of why the fuck you said such a thing. But then got angry again so threw the can at the TV making Natsume yell he just bought it.

Louis:

He was busy doing something but you had a party so wanted your hair to be good. Begged but he shook his head. So did arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. 'Please daddy~!' Notice his cheeks go red and he finally gave in. Kiss him all over his face before sitting down infront of him.

Subaru:

He and you were practicing. You just smirk and yell daddy. He tripped over nothing and stared at you. His face red. you were just dying of laughter before finally leaving to get a first aid since his knee is now open.

Iori:

You were staring at him. Wondering for a nickname for him. Suddenly accidently said 'Flower daddy'. Iori just turned in confusion as he held the flower carefully. You just began laughing. Shake hands and said it's nothing.

Yuusuke:

You just wanted to see his reaction so entered his class. Called him daddy and asked for his bento. He just stared as blood slowly slided down his nose so freaked out. His friends dying of laughter.

Fuuto:

You called him it once to see his reaction. He immediatly got turned on and began kissing you. So now have to call him it sometimes. Or he just calls himself it when he's saying 'Daddy's going to the store!'... It's embarrassing.

Wataru:

Perverts! He's only 10!