You're on your period

Just a random question. What's your favorite anime/Kdrama?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masaomi:

You don't really do anything special when on period. You will just hug him more, and he will gladly accept them.

Ukyo:

You will yell for Ukyo to make more dessert like ice cream, cake, ect... He will just do it so you shut up.

Kaname:

He wanted to do "it" but you told him you have your period. He suddenly threw chocolate at you and he ran off screaming,

'The monster been fed!'

You just ate the chocolate and watched anime. He would always threw chocolate in and leave again.

Hikaru:

He keeps track of it, which you still find weird thile this day. He would always have his nightstand full with pads, chocolate, anything you need basically. At first it was embarrassing but now you don't care.

Tsubaki:

He would make jokes about it, thile you punched him. He now just cuddles with you silently.

Azusa:

He would leave without a word when you tell him. But then he always comes back with painkillers. When you calmed down from the cramps, you both would watch your favorite Kdrama

Natsume:

You ignore them by playing games with Natsume. Both would be cursing too much or be screaming at some horror game.

Louis:

You were embarrassed at first when it was. Would try to keep calm but he would always find out by the way your sitting or when you take pain killers. He would just ask if he needs to tell your boss you won't be coming in.

Subaru:

He knows it when you don't sport (Think that you're really sporty). He would cancel his basketball games and take care of you. You always need to tell him you're in no pain.

Iori:

He knows it before you even tell. When you wake up there will always be a box of candy with flowers on top with a note saying 'Please don't kill me'. You always laugh at his silly notes he gives.

Yuusuke:

He would always be blushing like crazy. When you told him, he ran off. You just go to Masaomi to ask for painkillers. Would only see Yuusuke the next week.

Fuuto:

He was being a pain in the ass, like always. So you took his collar and yelled,

'Listen! There's a valcano inside of me bursting and i'm out of tampons!'

He kinda just stared. He suddenly took his backpack. He said he will be staying in a hotel for a week. You didn't care. Now it's silent.

Wataru:

For some damn reason were watching Dora The Explorer. She asked a question and stared. It felt like she was staring in your soul so you got angry. You got up and yelled,

'You blind!? Turn the fuck around bitch and you will find it!'

All the brothers stared in shock at you. You just stormed to your room. Wataru innocently looked at Masaomi and asked what just happened. Masaomi just pat Wataru's head saying something he will learn in few years.