When he falls

Masaomi:

You called his name. He came jogging a bit but he was trying to get his doctor coat on. He somehow tripped over it and fell. You laugh and did hand out. He gave a embarrassed smile and said thank you. You help him get the coat on before kissing his nose and left back to kitchen.

Ukyo:

You just cleaned the staircase. Ukyo came down quickly and slided off the last one. His glasses fell off so he had trouble finding it. You pick it up and place on his nose. Said he can clean them again. He said that's fair enough.

Kaname:

He got a new monk outfit but it was a bit too long. He was complaining when suddenly he fell on his face. You were surprised but then laugh. Said he finally shutted up. He glared a bit and said to be nice to him. You did tongue out so he smirked and chased you around. You laugh and ran away from him.

Hikaru:

You enter and ask if Hikaru can come fix the light bulb. He nodded. He walked to you but tripped over the laptop wire. The laptop flew off the coffee table and he fell. You quickly ran to him and stroke his hair. Ask if he's okay. He laughed nervously and said he should stop being so careless. You nodded.

Tsubaki:

You heard Tsubaki scream your name so look. He slided in your room. But he failed to stop himself and hit the wall before he fell. He held his head and said it hurts. He looked at you with puppy eyes and said to kiss it better. You roll eyes before kissing his forehead. Then asked what he needed.

Azusa:

Azusa entered and asked if you seen his glasses. You did his glasses to him. He wanted to take but since his vision is blurry, he didn't see the box infront of him. He fell and yelled asking why you had a box in middle of your room. You just shrugged and did hand out. He took it and got up.

Natsume:

He ran but he forgot he wore his earphones still which were plugged in the computer still. Heard him crash down. You ran in before laughing. He as against his desk and rubbing his head. Ask if he's okay. He nodded and did the earphones out.

Louis:

You enter and said dinner's ready. He nodded and walked but he forgot he still has the curling iron in his hand so got snatched back by the wire. You giggle and kneel down aside him. Kiss his head before going away. He got up by himself and went down for dinner.

Subaru:

He was playing basketball. You enter and said you have two smoothies with you. He looked but he was mid way of his jump for a score. He landed wrong and fell. You quickly run to him and ask if he injured his ankel. He said he will be fine. So handed the smoothie and he sipped it, not even bothering to stand up.

Iori:

He came running in. He yelled he has good news. He wanted to stop running but he slipped out on the water you spilled. You fell over him. Both ended up laughing at what just happened. You just sit on his waist. Ask what it is. He said he got a new, better job.

Yuusuke:

He was jogging at school. You watched as you held his bag. Suddenly he tripped over his shoelace and hit face first the floor. You quickly ran to him and ask if he's okay. His nose was bleeding so gave a tissue. You tie his shoelaces better.

Fuuto:

He had to hurry in changing clothes during the small break during concert. He ran down the stairs, off the stage. He slipped on the last one so laugh. Ask if he's okay. He just pushed you to side and ran to hurry up. You yelled he's still rude. He just winked before entering his room.

Wataru:

He trips a lot because he's a clumsy boy. You were playing with him. He got up to go get another plushie but tripped over the box with toys. You quickly went and ask if he's okay. He had tears going down. He yelled he embarrassed himself infrtont of you. You just pat his head.