When you take too long in the bathroom

Masaomi:

He would let you be. But if you take too long, he will come and knock to ask if everythings okay. You would just say everything's fine just having trouble getting jeans on. He smiled and said he will wait.

Ukyo:

He knows you take long in the bathroom since that's your time. He would eventually come to knock and ask to hurry. You would just yell there is another bathroom. He sighed and went to the other bathroom which is on the other side of the big mansion.

Kaname:

He would come and knock to ask if you need help. You would tell him to go get lost. He pouted and would wait thile your done changing clothes. You said he's like a dog. He smiled and licked your neck so you blush and push him off.

Hikaru:

When your changing clothes, he would just enter and steal one of your brushes. He would always ask you to brush his hair. You would yell your half naked. He just gave a smile and said he seen you naked already. You would just brush his hair quickly.

Tsubaki:

He would keep knocking on the door and saying to hurry since he has to go to work. You would yell you are in the damn shower. He would stop for a moment before asking if he can join. You would just ignore him after that.

Azusa:

He would wait thile your done. He has the patience to wait thile your done.

Natsume:

He would always scold you for taking too long showers and then taking long ot change. You would just mumble they are relaxing. He just glared so said you won't do it anymore. But you still do.

Louis:

He would softly knock, which you don't hear on the first few times. Then he did a harder so you ask what wrong is. Louis would ask if he can take a brush. You just chuckle and open the door. He would take a brush and leave fast to give you privacy again in changing.

Subaru:

He came back from a game. Ukyo said you been in the bathroom a half hour so should be out already. Subaru ran to it to get in the shower to stop sweating. He opened the door so you yell what he wants. You cover your body. He would slam close the door and yell to stop taking so long. You yell you just got out. He yelled sorry and left.

Iori:

He's a good boyfriend and would wait. He would get impatient in a few minutes and knock to ask if he can get his pajama shirt. You would just give it and he would leave peacefully.

Yuusuke:

He always needs the bathroom when you do so he would yell he wants to go first. So both would go in a race to the bathroom and see who wins. He always yells you take longer then him. You just roll eyes.

Fuuto:

He gets impatient fast and would begins making beats on the door to annoy you. You would slam open the door and ask what he needs. He just pulls you out and goes in. You yelled your naked but he didn't care. He only threw your shirt outside before locking the door again.

Wataru:

He always baths with you since you two always play with the bath toys. So that's the only reason you two take so long. Masaomi would eventually come knock and say not too take such long baths before he left. So both would get out and get changed.