When another brother flirts with you

Just a reminder; the reader is whatever gender you want them to be.

Masaomi:

You and Natsume hang out a lot. Since you two are so close, you both tend to touch each other and tell each other pick up lines to see who has the cheesiest one. Masaomi got a bit jealous at first, always huffing and mumbling. When you realize it, you assured him it's okay and it's just for jokes. So when he got used to it, he will just chuckle along and ignore the jealous feeling, knowing you and Natsume are just joking.

Ukyo:

Kaname flirts with you a lot! Ukyo always yells at him to get his own lover before pulling you closer to him. But when Kaname slapped your ass when he walked past, Ukyo slapped him with a pan.

Kaname:

He doesn't care if any of the brothers flirt with you, he knows he's the best for you and you would never cheat on him. He would always start a pick-up line war with Hikaru to see who has the best lines. When they aren't focused on you, you slowly sneak out, not wanting to get involved in their weirdness.

Hikaru:

He will write down on his laptop how he plans to kill which ever brother dared to flirt with you. When you read the stories, you awkwardly assured him you're still his and will never leave him. Writing stories can't do much harm so you didn't stop him, it's better than him punching his brothers or anything like that.

Tsubaki:

Natsume and you were friends and usually both make sexual puns for snickers. Of course it makes Tsubaki extremely jealous, he once even punched Natsume. As punishment you ignored him, so he was quick to say sorry to Natsume so you would talk to him again. Natsume stopped the sexual puns after that.

Azusa:

Tsubaki loves to tease his brother, that even includes slapping your ass. Tsubaki never saw it coming when Azusa kicked his foot against his crotch. You just felt bad for Tsubaki but couldn't help but laugh.

Natsume:

Since you live with Natsume the brothers can't really flirt with you. Iori once gave you flowers, but the next day they were thrown in the trash by Natsume. You angry scolded Natsume for throwing the flowers away. But Natsume just huffed and said Iori shouldn't give flowers to his boyfriend/girlfriend.

Louis:

Louis is a calm person so he won't overreact. When Kaname flirts with you, Louis will just smile and hug you from behind, not minding it too much since he knows its just Kaname's personality.

Subaru:

Yuusuke once did it, which surprised you a lot. Subaru challenged him to a basketball game, confident in his skills, saying who wins can have you. So while they played basketball, you just rolled your eyes at their weirdness before leaving with Hikaru to go get smoothies. When they were done, Subaru cuddled you, happy he won.

Iori:

Fuuto tends to flirt with you a lot, causing Iori to be angry and jealous. He will contain his anger and just give you flowers to show you he loves you while glaring daggers at Fuuto. He won't hesitate to also maybe push Fuuto out of his way when the two walk in the same hall. You will have to cuddle Iori and assure him he is the only one you love.

Yuusuke:

He gets jealous fast because he's scared one day you will meet someone better and leave with them. All his brothers are handsome and have amazing jobs so when they flirt, he will hold you and yell for them not to flirt with his girlfriend/boyfriend. When the brother leaves, will have to assure Yuusuke it's okay and you won't leave him.

Fuuto:

He hates when people even look your way. He can't even stand when his fans compliment you. He will flip out, yelling in anger for whoever is looking to look away. You will just have to hug him and whisper he is yours and you're his.

Wataru:

He would just throw an adorable tantrum. To calm him down, you will have to hold him while kissing his forehead till he finally relaxes and hugs back.