When he sees your baby pictures

Masaomi:

He and you were both drinking some wine while looking at your laptop. You accidently pressed a wrong button and your baby picture came. You wanted to cover but he took your arms and said you were cute. You blushed and yelled it's embarrassing. Eh shook head and took a picture of it on his phone.

Ukyo:

You and him were just cooking. Suddenly the music went to baby crying so look at phone. He stole it and ask if that's you. You yelled to get phone back. He did arm in air and said your so chubby in a cute way. You glare and kick him before taking phone and left embarrassed.

Kaname:

He was searching for revenge because the other time you kicked him in the balls. He was still angry about that basically. You enter and saw him laughing so raise eyebrow. Look at his phone and saw it were your bay pictures so took t quickly. Ask what his problem is. He said revenge. He said now he can blackmail you. He held up his phone.

Hikaru:

He somehow gets to info of people and nobody knows how. He ran in and hugged you so raise eyebrow. He said your so cute as a baby. He showed an old video of you as baby so cover face. He kissed your temple before going.

Tsubaki:

He was searching his script. Suddenly he screamed so ran in and ask what wrong is. He held up pictures of you as a baby. He said your such a cute baby. He ran off to show it to the others so chased him around to get the pictures back.

Azusa:

He entered and held up pictures. He asked why you have pictures of a weird baby. You threw your phone at him and yelled that's you. He now embarrassed and awkwardly stares at you before slowly leaving.

Natsume:

He was searching through your phone for some app he downloaded. He accidently hitted wrong stuff and got a video of you as a toddler. You heard your baby sounds so ran in from the kitchen. Almost hit the wall because the floor was slippery. Jump on him and snatch phone. Deleted it and said he better not tell anyone what eh saw. He just shook head, still trying to progress what just happened.

Louis:

He entered the room. He asked what your holding so you pat the place aside you. After he sat down, you showed the pictures. Said you are trying to think of the good days. He asked if your feeling down today. You nod so both cuddled.

Subaru:

He came in with a red face so ask if he played basketball again. He shook his head and showed the baby pictures of you. You stare at him before saying he's blushing with baby pictures. He just mumbled their cute. You chuckle and took them.

Iori:

You enter Iori's room but notice him sleeping. Woke him up. He didn't say hello, he just said you left something the other time. He gave the file you left. He asked what in it is. You showed the baby pictures. Said you were supposed to give them to parents but lost them. So both said bye and you left.

Yuusuke:

You were bored and found baby pictures. It were yours and Yuusuke's since you both knew each other since birth. You yelled Yuusuke's in the room so he entered. He asked annoyed what. You showed them. He snatched them and said not to look at such embarrassing things. You yell you two were cute as kids. He said it's embarrassing. He threw the pictures on the desk and left with a red face

Fuuto:

You heard Fuuto yell your name so sighed. Enter and saw him laughing. Ask what wrong is with him. He threw some file infront of you. Took it and saw it were baby pictures of you in weird costumes. Immediatly an embarrassed blush came. You yell asking how he got these. He said Hikaru. He took one and said he's keeping this. He left, leaving you embarrassed. Little did you know he actually kept it to hang in his room since he found it cute.

Wataru:

He asked how you looked like a baby so you searched baby pictures. Found them and showed it to him. He yelled your cute. He flipped through the pictures faster then the Flash. You said he will break one. Which he accidently did. He cried and said sorry. You quickly pat his head and said it's fine.