When your ex walks up to you two

Sorry for not updating. It's because I played Detroit Become Human and Life Is Strange (AWESOME GAMES!) But now my question is: Should I make a Detroit: BH Scenario book or a Life Is Strange scenario book?

Requested by: Usa-chan12

Masaomi:

He's a nice person so he would just start a casual conversation. You would just be confused because now their acting as friends when they just met.

Ukyo:

He would act nice but is actually really jealous and wants to punch your ex. You noticed so dragged Ukyo away and ask if he's okay. The only thing he did was take your hand and drag you more away from your ex.

Kaname:

The moment you said your ex's coming your way, were pinned against the nearest wall and Kaname began a full make out session... in public. But you didn't actually care. Opened one eye to see your ex's shocked face and walking away. Said he's gone but Kaname just said he's already turned on. So roll eyes and both went to the nearest changing room to continue.

Hikaru:

Your ex's an asshole so you and Hikaru both bored and annoyed. Suddenly Hikaru took his laptop so raise eyebrow. Ask what he's doing. Hikaru just smiled and slapped the laptop against your ex so just laugh. Both ran because a cop was nearby and didn't wanna get a whole scolding.

Tsubaki:

You had to wait for Tsubaki to finish his work so your ex took this opportunity to come and flirt. But little did he know Tsubaki was behind him, glaring daggers at him. So when your ex turned, he let out a girly scream which maked Tsubaki and you laugh. Tsubaki just took you bridal style and went away, mumbling your ex is so weird.

Azusa:

Azusa is polite so he just asked your ex to leave you alone. But your ex is an asshole so he just stayed. So Azusa just threw you over his shoulder, which shocked you at how strong he is and he casually walked away, not caring about the looks he got from strangers.

Natsume:

He and you were both just calmly eating when your ex came. Natsume just ate faster so he wouldn't begin insulting your ex. You got bored since your ex is no fun. Natsume seemed to notice because he said he has a new game. He took your hand tightly and both ran off, leaving your ex all alone.

Louis:

He's nice so he just listened to your ex. When your ex left, you ask why he didn't speak. All Louis did was take his curling iron and say he would have burned him. That was the first time you were kinda scared of Louis because he had angry eyes and wanted to burn someone.

Subaru:

You and him were just playing basketball when your ex came. So you and your ex talked when suddenly the basketball hit his face. Subaru yelled sorry. So later when your ex left, Subaru said he should have thrown harder. It maked you laugh and kiss him, which maked him go red and run off to go get the basketball.

Iori:

All Iori did was do his middle finger up and drag you to the field of flowers. Easy as that. But it still maked you laugh at how Iori acted to your ex.

Yuusuke:

He would just be glaring at your ex. When he leaves, Yuusuke would begin complaining about how ugly he was and how annoying. You just laugh and kiss his cheek which shuts him up.

Fuuto:

He punched your ex the moment you said that's your ex. You weren't actually mad so just drag him away while laughing. Fuuto was proud of himself so had to hear him bragging for hours about how awesome he was.

Wataru:

Wataru of course began playing with your ex since he's only a child. You just smiled and ruffle his hair. So later, both left. Ask what he found of your ex. Wataru just shrugged saying he's fine.