When he walks in on you naked

Some chapters will be rewritten, some won't. If I think the chapter is decent enough to stay like it is, it will stay. Unlike this chapter, which got rewritten because of its awful writing.

Masaomi:

He forgot his doctor coat so he rushed back inside the house. But when he threw your door open, knowing you probably had stolen it last time when you were cold, he froze. You were changing. Both just stare at each other, trying to figure out what to do and say, but then you just awkwardly hold the coat to him, covering yourself with your bed sheet. Masaomi whispered a thank you as he took the coat.

Ukyo:

He had spilled some food onto you so you went to change. Ukyo entered the room, expecting you to be changing in the bathroom and not your bedroom. He was quick to blush before he coughed, trying to not show how embarrassed he is as he handed you clean clothes, saying with a few stutters he will set the table while you change.

Kaname:

Of course he didn't care, he just kept trying to pull the towel off you, saying he wants to see your beautiful body. After throwing every object near you, he finally left, pouting and whimpering he just wants to admire his lover's body.

Hikaru:

You came back from work, exhausted and just wanted to crawl into your bed, so you began changing into your pajamas. When suddenly the door flew open, Hikaru panting before he began rushing around, asking where his hair brush his, not even noticing how you tried to cover yourself. When you finally yelled for him to go get one from Louis, he looked only to freeze and stare at you before he awkwardly laughed, walking backwards, apologizing before he shut the door.

Tsubaki:

The second he saw your naked form, he was quick to hug you and happily claim he has such a beautiful lover. When you yell you're naked, he just snickered before he said, 'I know.' When you began hitting him, yelling for him to leave, he just laughed and left, humming to himself, happy he has such a beautiful lover.

Azusa:

You were changing when the door opened so turn to see Azusa. He just stared, his glasses falling off as his face grew bright red. Before you could awkwardly tell him his glasses fell off, he rushed out, slammed the door shut and you didn't see him for hours.

Natsume:

He tends to storm in a lot. He's used to seeing you naked so he doesn't care. When you begin yelling for him to get out, he just chuckles and says he's seen you naked many times before calmly leaving. When you're embarrassed, he will just pat your head and assure you you have a beautiful body so no need to feel embarrassed.

Louis:

He was washing your hair when he accidently tripped over something laying on the floor, spilling the water over your shirt. Of course you were mad and stormed away. While you changed, Louis shyly entered, holding out clean clothes, his eyes shut as he apologized. You just let out a sigh before saying it's okay, accepting the clothes. When you came out the room, notice he had laid 10 towels in his room for if he ever accidently trips and spills something on you again.

Subaru:

You two always do basketball together, and afterwards shower. But one time you were showering, Subaru didn't know and he got an urgent call so he wanted to shower first. So when he burst into the shower, expecting it to be empty only to find your naked form, he was quick to turn, holding his bleeding nose, freaking out. He kept yelling sorry while you awkwardly handed him some toilet paper to stop his bleeding nose and guiding him out the bathroom.

Iori:

You had spilled some paint on yourself in school so you were quick to change when you got home. As you did, heard a groan so turn to see Iori waking up. You had totally forgotten Iori was sick and staying home. All you could do was stare at each other before quickly yelling sorry, bowing before running away. Iori was stared before mumbling he wishes he could wake up to that view everyday.

Yuusuke:

You were changing when Yuusuke entered, angry ranting about how he hates Fuuto and his stupid fame. You had to yell his name to make him shut up and look at you. All he did was stare as blood began rolling down his nose. When you yelled in shock, he flinched, snapping out of his staring before he ran away, yelling to lock the door next time.

Fuuto:

He didn't give a fuck. He burst through the room, asked what he came for. When you yelled you're naked, he just yelled not to interrupt him. So all you could do was sigh, continue to change because you knew he wouldn't leave.

Wataru:

He was too innocent to realize it's dirty. He seen many of his brothers getting changed so he just casually began talking while you awkwardly got changed.