He's cold and wants a hug to warm up

Masaomi:

He was working at night so you went. Ask if he isn't tired. He shook his head and continued filling out some papers. Noticed he was shivering a tiny bit. You did his arm out the way and sit on his lap. Hug him. His arm went around your waist. Felt him pull you a bit closer so kiss his cheek. You went back to sleep against him. He just hugged you for your warmth.

Ukyo:

He was cooking. You went down and raise eyebrow when seeing his shaking hands. Ask if he's cold but he shook his head. You chuckle and did arms around his waist from behind. He just mumble he isn't cold. You roll eyes saying he obviously is. So you went around and hug him from the front. He wrapped his arms around you. He said your warm. You just chuckle and rub his back.

Kaname:

Kaname ran into the room so raise eyebrow. He just jumped on the bed aside you. He pulled you on him and held you on his chest. You ask what th ehell he's doing. He said he's cold and he's now using you as a blanket. You roll eyes and took phone to continue reading your lemons.

Hikaru:

You saw Hikaru tapping his foot so raise eyebrow. He said it's cold. He did his arms out saying to warm him. You chuckle and sat down aside him before hugging his waist. Head on his chest. He and you eventually fell asleep. Kaname took a picture and gave it to Hikaru, which he now keeps on his desk.

Tsubaki:

He ran in the house. Eh shook the snow off him and said it's so cold. He jumped on you so you screamed he's cold. He yelled back your warm. You sighed and rub him before making hot chocolate milk for him.

Azusa:

He entered the house. He was shaking so much his glasses are probally gonna fall off. You couldn't help but laugh. You gave your mug which held hot chocolate milk. He took it quickly and drank it. He asked for a hug so gave it. He smiled thanking you.

Natsume:

You were gaming like usual. Got angry so threw the controller to the ground. Saw Natsume enter from the kitchen. He asked not to throw his stuff on the floor. He sat aside you and pull you against him. You wrap your arms around him due your angerness. Ask why he wants a hug. He said he's cold and the blankets are all dirty.

Louis:

You watch him via the mirror. He looked cold so ask if he is. He smiled and said a tiny bit. You twirl in the chair before hugging his waist. Ask if this helps. He hummed and did his arms alwso around you.

Subaru:

It was snowing so he couldn't play basketball. You were also cold so hug him. He freaked out and asked what your doing. His face was a bit red. You told him to hug back so you can warm up. So he did. Both sat on the sofa, hugging each other for warmth.

Iori:

You saw Iori enter. He said his boss is a asshole. You chuckle. You said the heaters broken. He said he can feel it. He rubbed his arms so did arms out for a hug. Which he happily gave. He said he wants to stay like this a little longer. You hum and kiss his cheek.

Yuusuke:

He kept ranting on about how cold it is. You finally got enough. No blankets so will use yourself as one. You wrap your arms around him and did head on his shoulder. He freaked out and his face was red. he asked what your doing. You said shutting him up. So eventually he hugged back when he felt your warmth.

Fuuto:

You and Fuuto were both backstage. He said it's too cold. Some staff member said they forgot to bring heat packs. Before Fuuto could yell at them, you quickly hug him. Said you will be his heat pack then. He smirked and said he likes that idea. So he carried you everywhere as if your a real heat pack. Everytime you tried to let go, he started yelling to hug him again. Basically he's a little kid who wants attenion every second.

Wataru:

He ran to you and hugged you so raise eyebrow. He said he's cold and can't get warm. You chuckle and pick him up. Rub his back to warm it. Sat on the sofa with him on your lap. He kept his arms around you while you watched your show. He fell asleep so couldn't leave. Masaomi pulled him off you to help you.