Where the first date was

Masaomi:

It was a warm day so you and Masaomi did your first date at a ice cream place.

Ukyo:

It was just a normal date at some resturaunt. Not too expensive or cheap.

Kaname:

You dared him to be a gentleman so he took you to a really fancy place and wore a expensive suit. He tried really hard which suprised you.

Hikaru:

It was at some ComicCon since you both like Comic's and novels.

Tsubaki:

Never went on a date. It might seem weird but you find a date so movie-like. And he's most of the time busy doing his voice acting.

Azusa:

You both went on a normal date. He was nervous and sweated so much his glasses kept slipping off his nose. You just laughed at it and pat his head.

Natsume:

Of course it was at a Cosplay panel. Both had fun buying stuff and such.

Louis:

You both just did it at your home. Both cooked together and had fun making lame jokes.

Subaru:

At some basketball game. Both cheered for the same team and had fun. Both big basketball fans so it was a good date for you two.

Iori:

At his place. If it was outside, his fans would begin gossips and he didn't feel like going out.

You and him both were lucky that none of his brothers were home to tease you two.

Yuusuke:

Never went on one because he keeps going tsundere and then runs off.

Fuuto:

He wanted to brag to his fans about having a amazing lover so he took you to some expensive place. You felt uncomfortable since you aren't used to such expensive stuff so told him. Then both went to some candy place and walked around the park.

Wataru:

It was just a playdate and a teaparty with his plushies. All kawaii stuff and so on.