When you sit on his lap

Masaomi:

You enter his office. He was surprised. He ttwirled in his chair so he's looking at you. He said there isn't another chair though. You shrug and sit on his lap. Said he forgot his house keys. Gave them. He thanked you with red cheeks.

Ukyo:

He was working at the sofa. He threw the pen on the papers and said this is so stressful. You just gave a smile and sit on his lap. Did the smoothie to him. He said there is atleast 10 more spaces free on the sofa. You said his lap is comfy. He blushed when you snuggled in his chest.

Kaname:

You always sit on his lap. You do it innocent but he of course tries making it sexual. You felt something poking your butt so blush. Said he has a problem. Suddenly were pinned on the sofa. He said you will help him get rid of it since you caused it. But suddenly a pan hit his back head. Ukyo yelled this is the living.

Hikaru:

He was slamming his hands on his laptop, yelling for it to work. You quickly take his arms and said he will break it. Sit on his lap and fix it. He just held your waist, angry. You chuckle at his cute childish attitude. He asked if it's finished so nodded. Wanted to get up but he pulled you back down. He said your his plushie. He held you with one arm while the other was typing.

Tsubaki:

He ran in and yelled your name so accidently jumped and threw book away. Yelled his name back. You take the book as he sat down where you sat. He pulled you by your waist on his lap. He said he has good news. He said he got two new voice over offers. You clap hands and said he's becoming famous. He nodded really happy.

Azusa:

You saw him. He was just calmly reading. You do his arms up making him raise eyebrow. Sit on his lap and did his arms back down. Ask what he's reading. He tried not to blush and answered with the book title.

Natsume:

You always sit on his lap during gaming, it's comfy. You were yelling at the TV. Stood up before sitting back down. He choughed so ask if your too heavy. He said your pressing against something. You blush and quickly got up as he left to bathroom. Yelled sorry. He just yelled back not to talk to him during this moment. You laugh and continue gaming.

Louis:

You needed your hair straightened fast for a special meeting. He was just sitting down because his back hurted a bit. You ask if he can do it quickly. He pat his lap so sit down. Tried not to blush as he did your hair. He said he likes it when you sit on his lap. You cover face and said your gonna go. So quickly went.

Subaru:

You wanted to see his reaction so smirk. Saw him writing down something. Did his arms up and sit down. His face quickly went red. Ask what he's doing. He stuttered out just notes. You chuckled and kiss his cheek. Said your gonna go. Left, leaving behind a blushing Subaru.

Iori:

Both were at some club but it was boring. He sat down but there wasn't any other seat. He puled you on his lap and glared at the drunken boy who looked at you. Iori said it's too busy here so nodded agreeing. Both sneaked out friend's party.

Yuusuke:

He would give the best reaction so smirk. Skip to his room. Knock. He yelled it's open so enter. Closed the door before asking what he's doing. He said homework. Said you will help. Yousat on his lap. He went red and yelled he's just finished. He took the papers and quickly went to his backpack. You dying of laughter. Said he's such a tsundere. He yelled he's not.

Fuuto:

He said to come here so went. Ask what wrong is. He pulled you on his lap and said to give him motivation for the stage. You said his fans. He rolled his eyes and he meant he wants a kiss. So kissed him before saying he's on in 5 minutes. Left to go help the other staff members.

Wataru:

He said Kaname said if he can do you on his lap he is strong. You laugh and said Kaname is bad at advice. Wataru really wanted to try so sit down but of course put most your weigh on legs. He said your light. You laugh before sitting aside him. Ruffle his hair saying he will have to wait a few more years before being able to do a girl on his lap for long. He said to wait for him also then. You chuckle but nodded.