Wattpad Original
Mayroong 36 pang mga libreng parte

✥ 03

Chapter 3

Zachary

I like her.

That’s for sure. The first time I laid my eyes on her, I know that she’s different. I’m used to see pretty faces. I’ve been dating models, actresses and even business women more than half of my life. But with Lissie, I feel that I could stare into her beautiful face all day long.

Her face wasn’t extraordinary or significant, and yet, I felt somehow magically drawn to those serious and silent features. Though she always avoided my gaze, I couldn’t help but notice her clean skin and lack of makeup, along with her fairy hairstyle. Perhaps many would consider her homely, but I found her awe-striking.

“Hey babe, wanna dance?” A woman with thick make-up on her face suddenly approached me. She tried to caress my chest, but I took her hands off me.

“You’ve got plenty of guys to choose from, go ahead and annoy them.”

She lifted one of her perfect brows and gave me an irritated look. “Are you gay?”

Ngumisi ako. “Don’t give me that line, woman. It won’t work. Better luck next time.”

“Asshole!” inis na sagot niya bago ako tinalikuran.

Hindi ko na napigilan pa ang humalakhak dahil doon. Girls are sometimes assuming, huh? Do I look like a fucking gay? Gay my ass!

The truth is I don’t have any plans of getting laid tonight. Naisipan ko lang dumiretso dito pagkahatid ko kay Lissie. I just want to give myself a little shot of alcohol because I couldn’t really understand why the hell, I am so into her like I’ve already known her for years.
I just met her a while ago for heaven’s sake!

She’s pretty, yes. Pretty is even an understatement. She’s a fucking goddess. But pretty faces won’t shake me anymore.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

I took a sip of my Jim Beam. I shut my eyes tight as the bitter taste of alcohol reached my throat. Maging sa pagpikit ay ang maganda niyang mukha ang nakikita ko.
Thinking of her beautiful face, her pretty hazel brown eyes, the kind of eyes that you could get lost in, her pinkish plump cheeks and lips, those soft curly brown hair… damn!

A smile spreads across my face. Napailing ako dahil para akong gago na bigla na lang ngumingiti magisa.

“Zachary, my man! Narito ka rin pala.”
A baritone voice brought my mind back to the present. Iminulat ko ang mga mata ko at nakita ang mukha ng kaibigan.

“Cyrus, what’s up?” I greeted him as we made a fistbump.

“I’m good, man. Hindi ka man lang nagyaya na pupunta ka rito, sana ay nagsabay na tayo – hey, baby.” Kunyaring tampo niya sabay hatak sa bewang ng isang babaeng lumapit sa kanya.

Napailing ako habang may ngisi sa mga labi. Cyrus has always been like that. Girls and girls everywhere. Kahit sino ay papatulan basta matipuhan.

Like me, he doesn’t want commitments. Girls are only a pain in the ass. They’re always demanding. Hindi ko sinasabing lahat ay ganoon. But most of them – yes.
Throwing sweet words aren’t allowed or you’re dead. Aasa lang sila na mayroong espesiyal sa inyo kahit na wala naman. It’s better to just fuck and fuck them from behind. No questions, no rules – no problem. That’s life.

Bigla ay naalala ko ang malakulay rosas na labi ni Lissie. Kung titingnan ay napakalambot. Lalo na siguro kapag hinalikan. An image of me french kissing her suddenly played in my head. Napapikit ako kasabay ng pagkagat ko sa ibabang parte ng labi ko. My body’s temperature instantly went high. Ramdam ko ang pagsikip sa parteng ibaba ng aking pantalon.

Easy there, buddy! You can’t bang some pussy tonight.

“Napadpad ka ata rito? It’s been weeks since the last time you went here.” Si Cyrus.

“Biglaan.” Maiksing sagot ko bago muling lumagok ng alak.

“I’ll bring you to heaven later, babe.” He whispered behind the woman’s ear before he pushed it away. I laughed under my voice. “Problem?”

Umupo si Cyrus sa katabing upuan at umorder ng alak na gusto niya. Nagbaling siya ng tingin sa akin kasabay ng pag angat niya ng kilay.

“Not really a problem.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Business? I doubt if it’s about women. Kilala kita. Hindi mo problema ang mga babae.”

I chuckled. There’s no harm of telling him about Lissie, I guess. He’s one of my closest friends after all. Birds with the same feathers, flocks together.

“There’s this girl. The first time I saw her, I knew that there was something. I know it’s not a fucking love at first sight because I don’t believe in that. But… I feel like she’s different.” Napapailing na sabi ko.

He gave me the what-the-hell look. Crumpled forehead, brows snapped together and doubtful eyes.

“Love at first sight? I didn’t know that word exist. Well, at least not in our vocabulary,” he muttered truthfully.

I myself wanted to ask, ‘where in hell did that idea come from?’

“And what do you mean by she’s different? I assume you haven’t met her yet personally. You know? The get to know each other stage.” He laughed so hard that I could almost see his throat. “Hmm, maybe you just wanna bed her.”

“No. Based on her actions, she’s not that type of woman. She looks decent. Hindi rin naman siya mukhang makaluma. Actually, she’s working on Megaworld. That’s where I saw her. She’s my employee.” I explained.

“Looks can be deceiving, Zach.” Kontra niya habang naglalagay ng yelo sa baso.

Inalis ko ang tingin sa kaibigan at itinuon ito sa baso na naglalaman ng alak. I saw how the liquor dissolved with the ice cube. I heaved a sigh.

Lissie’s different. I know it. I can feel it. Minsan lang ako magkamali sa pakiramdam ko.

“It’s too early for you to think and judge her that way. Lalo na kung hindi ka naman nagseseryoso sa isang babae,” he tsked. “Kilala kita. Baka paglaruan mo lang ‘yan.”