Wattpad Original
Es gibt 31 weitere kostenlose Teile

✥ 08

Chapter 8

Zachary

“We are targeting five hundred million for this month. For us to reach that quota, every department should release all their mark down items for the upcoming big sale. The South Luzon branches are reaching the top position with that idea. So, I think it’s better if we’ll do the same. What do you think, Mr. Monterro?”

I’m wondering what Lissie is doing right now. I want to see her so bad. I want to be by her side and comfort her all the time. I want this meeting to end because honestly, my mind cannot focus on this fucking discussion.

I lazily grabbed the phone beside my laptop and composed a message for Lissie.

Me: How are you? Don’t stress yourself too much, please.

“Mr. Monterro?”

I don’t know if she can still handle the stress and the agony anymore. Pakiramdam ko ay masyado niya ng pasan ang mundo dahil nangyari sa kay Tita Elena. Kung puwede ko lang sanang kunin ang sakit na nararamdaman niya ay ginawa ko na.

I was still gawking at my phone when it vibrated suddenly. Lissie’s name greeted my eyes.

Lissie: Huwag mo ako isipin. Maayos lang ako. Salamat.

I typed a reply.

Me: Take a rest. I’ll go straight to you after this meeting.

“Mr. Monterro?”

I lazily looked at the person who’s reporting in front of me with a crumpled forehead. He suddenly lowered his head, afraid of my sudden reaction.

I scanned my gaze around me and saw that everyone was staring seriously at me. I released a sigh.

What the fuck is he saying again?

“Pardon?”

The old man in front of me didn’t respond but I heard someone mutter under their breath. I’m just glad I didn’t hear it clearly. I might start an argument if I did.

Bumuntong hininga ako nang mapansing ni isa sa kanila ay wala ng gusto magsalita. “I’m sorry, Mr. Salcedo. Let’s just continue this meeting some other time. I have so much in my plate right now. I can’t deal with this on top of everything.”

The old man in front of me nodded with a slight smile on his face. “It’s okay, Mr. Monterro. I hope you can fix everything that bothers you.”

“I hope so. This meeting is adjourned. Thank you, gentlemen.” I said as I stood up and made my way outside the conference room.

I need to go to Lissie now.

I was about to ride the elevator when I remembered my car keys being left at the drawer inside my private office. Mabilis akong naglakad papunta doon.

Ang mukha ni Savanna ang kaagad na bumungad sa akin pagpasok ko ng opisina ko. She was sitting comfortably in my swivel chair. When she saw me, she let out a flirtatious smirk.

Damn, not now.

“Hey, sweety. I missed you so much.” She said as she stood up from the chair and walked near me and kissed my lips with so much hunger.

Hinawakan ko siya sa balikat at bahagya siyang inilayo sa akin. “What are you doing here, Van?”

She softly slapped me on my chest and giggled seductively.

“How rude! Of course, I wanted to see you. And kiss you… and make love to you like the old times. How about that?” she whispered, encircling her arms around my neck.