Wattpad Original
There are 32 more free parts

✥ 07

Chapter 7

Liam

“Naku, Sir, wala pa nga po, e. Nagtataka na din ako kasi hindi naman yun umaabsent o kaya naman ay nale-late. Hindi din naman siya nagsabi na liliban siya ngayon.”

I let out a defeated sigh. I’m now in the Megaworld, looking for Lissie. I wanted to see her. Not because I wanted to buy some underwear again, but of course, to see her.

Well, obviously, I like her. I really do. I’m really not fond of shopping or to but things for myself. I have my own personal shopper to do that for me.

When fate decided to let me meet the woman I am going to love, my mother asked me first to have a late lunch with her. I agreed. But then, she told me that she might be late for an hour, so I decided to take a walk while waiting for her.

When I was in the men’s underwear section, I saw a woman, a very gorgeous woman, actually… who nearly fell asleep.

I chuckled. She’s so adorable trying to wake herself up. I went near her, only to find out that she’s prettier in close up. Obviously, she didn’t notice me. I wonder kung lagi siyang puyat. Inaantok, e.

I smiled, full of adoration. I thought of some effective ways to get her attention. I took a look at the products she’s selling. I swallowed hard when I realized that it’s a fucking underwear.

Of course. She’s in the underwear section. What do you think she’d be selling? Stupid, man!

Nahihiya man, tinuloy ko pa din ang planong bumili ng underwear sa kanya. Ilang beses ko siyang tinawag bago niya ako marinig. She really can sleep while standing and that amazed me.

I asked some questions regarding the products she’s selling. I was thankful to myself that I’m much aware of the underwear I needed. Naging dahilan iyon para matitigan ko siya ng matagal.

My mission was indeed successful. I met the woman who named Lissie Arabella to be exact.

She’s friendly, her voice was like an angel, she has a very bright aura whenever she smiles. A day won’t be enough for me if I want to to look at her; I need a lifetime.

Lifetime, huh?

Mama was even shocked when she saw me carrying lots of paper bags.

“That is so not you!” she said in a high pitch stagy tone.

Imagine my mom’s laughter when I told her that they’re all fucking underwears. I’m still laughing myself to death whenever I remember that scene. I even went here yesterday para sana makita ulit siya kahit sa malayo. Yeah, tell me about being a fucking stalker.

Unfortunately, rest day niya kahapon so I tried my luck today, but hell, she’s not here again. I wonder what happened to her. Is she alright?

“Clyde, hindi muna makakapasok si Lissie for two weeks, huh? Namatay pala ang nanay nun kagabi kaya ganoon. Kawawa naman! Ulila na siya ng tuluyan. Anyway, ikaw na muna ang bahala sa area niya, okay?” anang isang babae na sa tingin ko ay isang manager na lumapit sa sales lady na lagi ko pinagtatanungan.

Naulila?

My eyes literally enlarged when I heard the news. There’s a strong urge inside me which is pushing me and compelling me to see her, to check her.

“Hala, Ma’am! Kawawa naman si Lissie. Dapat pumunta po tayo lahat doon after work para makiramay.” The girl was on the verge of crying.

“Sige, mamayang gabi.” Anang mukhang manager at tumalikod na.