Chapter 5: Believe You

Derek's Pov

"Gio you can't ignore me all night" I groaned as we entered our bedroom. He didn't say anything, just proceeded to get ready for bed.

After the whole thing with the phone call, Gio had spent the entire dinner not talking to me. He wouldn't even spare me a glance across the table. Then the entire ride home he was silent.

"Gio, I'm sorry. I told you it was nothing" I sighed stepping out of my shoes and removing my socks.

"I swear if you say that business shit again. I'm going to bust your damn head open. Just stop lying!" Giovanni snapped.

"I'm not lying to you" I said letting my dreads down.

"Yes, you are. When have you ever fucking cried, huh? It's rare so when you do I know something is up and I know you Derek" he growled standing there in his black Calvin Klein briefs.

 When have you ever fucking cried, huh? It's rare so when you do I know something is up and I know you Derek" he growled standing there in his black Calvin Klein briefs

"I was just overwhelmed. Gio I'm not hiding anything from you" I sighed walking towards him. He kept his glare on me.

"I swear Derek if I find out you are, I'm going the fuck off. I'm not playing. I will beat your ass. You know I don't like secrets and shit" he said.

"I know and I promise I don't have any secrets" I breathed putting my hands on his shoulder to calm him down.

Giovanni was scary when he was angry. His eyes turned a dark grey that was close to black and he looked like he could kill you with his bare hands, had a nigga shook. I guess it was the Italian in him.

"Good now get on the damn bed" he spoke huskily while gripping my ass. I really loved when he got all dominant on me, it was just as hot as when he's all submissive.

Follow his orders, I lay down on our mattress. Gio didn't waste anytime straddling me. I watched as he ran his inked hands over my body. Just the contrast of our skin tones had my dick turning rock hard.

"Ready for me already baby?" he asked smiling.

"I'm always ready for you" I answered pulling his lips down to mine.

His tongue pried my mouth open and took over, basically devouring me. I moaned when he bit my lip, and sucked on it. Had my dick jumping in my briefs in excitement.

"So excited. I can't wait to feel your ass gripping me. I'ma tear your walls up baby. Have you cumming all over my Italian dick" he spoke huskily in my ear.

I gasped when he nipped my earlobe before going to my throat. His inked hands trailed down my chocolate torso and over my abs. I smirked when I seen him bite his lip looking at the waist band on my briefs.