Chapter 20: Make Good Love To Me

Giovanni's Pov

"I know you don't want to talk so, we're going to do something else" I told Derek as we entered the house

"What?" he asked.

"It's a suprise. I want you to go upstairs and get undressed. Then lay on the bed and I'll be up there soon" I told him.

"I really just want to sleep Gio" he groaned.

"Take your ass upstairs and do what I said" I growled.

"Fine. This surprise better be good" he murmured. I laughed before kissing him. After he pulled away I slapped his backside and headed into the kitchen.

My baby has been really stressed and I've seen the toll it's been taking on his body. I didn't like him this way so, tonight I was going to help him relax. Grabbing a drink of water I then proceeded upstairs to our bedroom.

As I was walking down the hall I thought about what Derek's father said and I must admit it hurt. I never thought about how my leaving affected him, especially with what he was already going through. When his father said that I kinda left him for dead I realized he was right. Though from now on I'm staying right by his side.

When I entered the bedroom I saw Derek laying on the bed with all his clothes removed except for his briefs. Smirking I went into the bathroom and grabbed out the massaging oils. After I took off my pants and shirt, I went over to the bed straddling his back.

"Hmm I was wondering when you were going to join me" he mumbled.

"Shh. Tonight I'm going to help you relax" I hummed before opening the bottle. I rubbed the oil between my hands to warm it up and the placed it on his back. I made sure to get his shoulders since he carried alot of tension there.

"Oh God this feels good" he groaned.

"You like this baby?" I asked moving to his lower.

"Yes. I like this alot" he murmured.

"Good. I love you so much" I hummed kissing his shoulder blade.

"I love you too" Derek breathed.

"Turn around so, I can get your chest" I told him. I lifted up so he could spin around. Biting my lip, I put the oil on his chest. No one could tell me that my man wasn't sexy.

"I know you didn't want to talk about it but, I want you to know that I don't blame you for leaving. My father was wrong for what he said. It was me who broke your trust and I understand that you needed time so, don't let what he said bother you Giovanni" he spoke.

"I know but, I still feel kind of bad" I sighed.

"Don't" he mumbled placing his hands on my waist. I nodded before leaning down and kissing his lips. He pulled me closer moving his hands down to my ass. I began to grind against him until I felt him become stiff under me.

"Damn" I gasped as he carefully flipped me over. He was now above me and began kissing down my neck and chest. He spent a lot of time on my stomach showing the baby some love also.

"The massage was wonderful but, I'd rather relax in another way" he whispered removing the rest of our clothing.

He nipped at my inked hips until he pulled me into his mouth. It took everything I had not to thrust down his throat. He wanted this to be slow so, I wasn't going to try and rush things. Instead I was going to let him do whatever he wanted. Even if he was taking his sweet ass time.

"Oh shit daddy, that feels so good" I hissed when he deep throated my dick. His amazing mouth was taking me to cloud 9.

"It's been way to long since I've had you baby" he mumured.

"I know and I'm sorry" I whispered rubbing my hand down his face.

"Don't apologize" he said softly before kissing me. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I allowed him to devour my mouth. He bit my lip as I sucked on his tongue. It was becoming increasingly hot.

"I need you daddy" I panted when he allowed me to breathe.

"So sexy" he hummed reaching over and grabbing the lube from the nightstand.

I waited impatiently as he prepared me. When he was finally done, he began to slide his dick inside and after weeks with no sex it felt like euphoria. I arched my back as he bottomed out inside of me.

"Please" I begged wanting him to move.

He smirked down at me before he began. It was slow movements but, every stroke was a reminder of how much this man truly cared for me. He was making love to me like he's never had. It was passion mixed with hunger and longing.

"You feel so good baby" he grunted lifting me so, I was wrapped around him as he dug me out from the inside.

"Ooh fuck" I moaned throwing my head back.

"Take it baby. Take all of it" he hissed speeding up.

I kissed all over his neck as he brought me closer to my climax. Soon I was moving along with him until we both released at the same time. When we both calmed down he placed me back on the bed. Derek was about to get up and leave to the bathroom but, I grabbed his arm. I pulled him down for a quick kiss before letting go.

He grabbed some wipes and cleaned us up before getting behind me in the bed. I snuggled up to his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He rubbed my stomach until I eventually passed out.

**Highly recommend you listen to this song. It fits the whole theme of the chapter perfectly.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

As promised here is your guys update. I'm going to try and write out another chapter so you guys can have another update. This book will be ending in two or three chapters. So, what you guys think? Next chapter you guys might hate me so, be prepared. 😏

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓