Chapter 10: He's Mine and I'm His

Giovanni's Pov

He was so sexy. I loved the way his skin glowed in the morning and how his dreads draped over his shoulders. I ran my hand through them as his head lay on my chest.

"Go back to sleep" he groaned gripping my waist.

"No, we have work today remember" I murmured looking at him.

"Unfortunately" he sighed finally opening his eyes.

I smirked when he got out the bed, his naked body giving me an excellent view. Getting up I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You look so good in the mornings" I whispered kissing his lips as he brought his hands to my waist.

"You too baby. Join me in the shower" Derek said gripping my ass.

"Of course" I laughed as he lead me to the bathroom but, then a wave of sickness hit me. Next thing I know I'm vomiting in the toilet.

"Shit! Gio are you okay?" Derek asked coming to my side.

I went to answer him but, was cut off by more vomit. When my stomach was finally empty I stood up with my husbands help. Going to the sink I grabbed my toothbrush and quickly cleaned my mouth.

"That was nasty" I groaned after rinsing my mouth with Listerine.

"You good?" he asked looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine. I don't know what that was" I sighed flashing him a grin.

"Maybe you should stay home. I don't want you at work when your sick Gio" he told me.

"I'm fine. Now last time I checked you promised me a shower" I murmured stepping toward him. I ran my hands down his torso stopping when they grazed his happy trail. Smirking I glanced down and saw him getting hard.

"Your going to get in trouble acting like that" he whispered smiling.

"So" I said stepping away. I went over to the shower and turned it on, when it was the right temperature I stepped in. It didn't take that long for Derek to join me.

"I love you" he whispered placing his hands on my waist and kissing my shoulders.

"I love you too" I spoke turning around to face him. When he kissed me I automatically returned it, allowing him entrance to my mouth.

"Baby we don't have time" Derek said pulling away when I reached for his, actually my dick. Just like I was his, he was mine.

"We can make time. What are they going to say? We're their bosses so, listen to me clearly. I. Want. You" I told him staring into his eyes as I dropped to my knees.

"Your so damn sexy" he sighed.

Placing my hands on his hardened member I led it into my mouth and down my throat. I moaned at the feeling of him all big and heavy. It wasn't long before he was fucking my face.

"Hmm baby your mouth was made for me" he groaned gripping my hair. Using my tongue I brought even more pleasure to my man.

"Come here" Derek grunted, his voice heavy with lust.

Standing to my feet, I captured his lips again before turning around to show him what he wanted. I placed my hands against the shower wall and arched my back a little. We've been having sex in the shower for five years. So I already knew the most comfortable position to be in that allowed Derek to fuck me in the best way.

"Who does this ass belong to Gio?" he asked rubbing my backside with his big hands.

"You daddy" I seductively spoke biting my lip.