Chapter 14: Untold Secrets

Giovanni's Pov

"Baby you need to stop shaking" I told Derek as we got out the car

Today was my doctors appointment to check and see if the baby was okay. Since my pregnancy was unusual I needed frequent checkups. Anything could happen and although that scared me a little, I would do everything in my power to make sure this baby was safe.

"I'm good Gio just a little nervous about the dinner that's all" he answered.

"You'll be fine and everything will be alright. I don't want you over stressing, it isn't good for your health right now" I said grabbing his hand.

"It's hard not to Gio. I feel like I have no control over my life, I'm slowly dying" he mumbled.

 I feel like I have no control over my life, I'm slowly dying" he mumbled

"Don't. You are not dead yet and you won't be anytime soon. Derek you need to focus on the good things. You need to know that even when you give up and just surrender I fucking won't. The day you leave this earth will be the one where I go with you okay so, stop. We're about to have a baby and I am not going to raise it by myself, you get that?" I spoke turning to face him.

"Your right" he sighed.

"I always am" I laughed then gasped when he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me close.

"Shit, I wanna fuck you so bad. You think the doctor could wait" Derek murmured, licking his plump lips.

"As much as I would love to have you deep in my guts right now, we're on a short time schedule but, tonight. Tonight I'm all yours daddy" I hummed before kissing my sexy husband.

"Can't wait" he breathed smacking my ass. I laughed before taking his hand and going into the building. We walked up to the secretary and told her about our appointment in which she sent us to the back.

"Giovanni, it's good to see you" Dr.Davis said when we entered his office.

"You too doctor. Derek and I came for my checkup" I spoke.

"Alright well get on the table. I'll do a general physical and then a ultrasound to make sure everything's okay in there" he murmured coming toward me. As Dr.Davis did his job Derek kept his eyes on him, watching his every move. After he was finished I laid back and let him put the gel on my stomach.