Chapter 6: Hell Storm

Giovanni's Pov

When I woke up this morning it was to Derek laying on my chest sleeping. He looked like a little kid. I smiled playing with his dreads. He had to make an appointment with his hairstylist pretty soon because they were starting to frizz.

"Go back to sleep" he groaned moving a little.

"Did you forget you have work today and so do I?" I asked smiling.

"I called in. I need a break today" he sighed opening his eyes.

"Well I can let Alberto watch over everything at the restaurant and we could spend the day together" I suggested.

"That sounds perfect baby" he hummed tracing the lines of my tattoos.

When he grazed one of my nipple rings I shuddered in pleasure. Derek smirked before doing it again causing me to gasp as blood rushed to my dick.

"S-Stop" I breathed.

"No" he said repositioning us so, I was above his lap.

Now that we were now facing each other, Derek grabbed the back of my head and pulled it toward his. Our lips covered one another moving in sync. I didn't battle him for dominance, loving how he took charge of my mouth with his.

"Derek" I moaned.

His strong hands moved down my torso, pinching my nipples before following my happy trail to my dick. I was hard as hell when he took me in his grip.

While one hand was stroking me, the other held my hair, pulling my head back as he assaulted my neck with his hot kisses. I moaned loudly enjoying everything my husband was doing to me.

"You look so sexy baby" Derek spoke huskily into my ear moving his hand faster. It felt really good but, this isn't what I wanted right now.

"Hmm fuck me Derek. Fuck me now!" I groaned lowering my hips so I could grind against him.

I watched him bite his lip as he reached over in the nightstand and picked up the lube. Once his fingers were coated, he pushed them inside me one by one.

"Your ass is so tight" he grunted scissoring my entrance. I rode his fingers enjoying the shocks of pleasure from him grazing my prostate but, it wasn't enough. I needed more.

"I don't want your fingers, I want your dick. I want to feel you stretch my ass open with that thick meat and show me that I belong to you only. I need you to fuck me hard daddy" I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck Gio" he snapped removing his hand. Derek quickly lubed up himself and started entering me.

"Oh god!" I moaned throwing my head back as stretched me open.

It felt so damn painfully good. My nails dug into his shoulders. I could never get used to how good he felt inside of me. I remember the first time we fucked I was unable to walk the next day.

Daddy had went and blew my back out for real. When he finally was all the way in, I rested my head on his just enjoying the feeling of my husband inside me.

"Get that ass moving baby. I wanna watch you bounce on this chocolate dick. Make that ass move just how you know daddy likes" he grunted lifting me up so I dropped back down on him.

"Shit!" I yelled as he hit my prostate. I glared at his smiling face.

Holding his shoulders I started moving my hips. I always drive Derek crazy with the way I ride his dick. When Chanelle and I were in college she made me take Hawaiian dance class with her. I learned to move my hips in ways that could make any man drop to his knees.

"Hmm fuck! How you do that?!?" he breathed gripping my waist as I started moving faster.

I leaned in and place kisses all over his chest. Soon his grip grew tighter and he started raising hips to meet my thrusts. Derek abused my prostate while holding my hair. I didn't mind since I loved rough sex with my man. He knew just how to handle me.

"Cum for me baby" he said.

Derek's voice was dripping sex and when I saw him kick his big beautiful lips, I spilled my cum all over his gorgeous chest.

"Agh damn" Derek grunted cumming inside of me. I kissed him before pulling off and laying down on the bed.

"I hope your enjoying your day off so far" I chuckled.

"So far so good" he sighed lying back.

"We should probably get dressed and eat. Then we can go to the theater and see Wonder Woman. I hear it's pretty good" I spoke sitting up.

"Yeah that's sounds nice but, let's shower first" Derek sighed getting up out the bed.

I watched him as he went into the bathroom. Hearing the water turn on, I got up and followed him. I stepped into the shower and hugged him from behind. Dropping kisses on his shoulder, I rubbed my hands down his abs.

"Now don't start something that you know I'll finish" Derek mumbled turning around to face me. I just smirked before grabbing the loofa and his Old Spice body wash.

I washed his body, occasionally kissing his skin before we switched and he washed mine. After giving each other head and cleaning up again we stepped out. Wrapping towels around our waist we went to the double sink and brushed our teeth.

"Don't forget to take your pills" Derek reminded me before leaving the bathroom when his phone ringed. I sighed while opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing them.

I scowled when I realized the number was off. There were two extra pills than there were supposed to be but, I don't remember missing any days. Then again I've been really busy with the restaurant this week and the inventory shipment coming in.

"Shit" I cursed placing my hands on the sink and looking down at my stomach.

"Hey are you okay?" Derek asked coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a headache" I mumbled.

"Okay. Take some advil. I'ma about to go get dressed" he breathed kissing my temple and walking out.

As much as I would love to be carrying our child, I knew how Derek felt on the subject. He wasn't ready but, after the the unprotected sex we just had I didn't know what to think. I just prayed everything worked out because if not things were about to turn into a hell storm.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Okay so kind of a filler chapter. Though sexy and filled with a little drama. Gio may be pregnant but, Derek doesn't want children right now. What do you think is going to happen?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭