Epilogue

Giovanni's Pov

1 Year Later

"God, I ask that you protect my family and help us to heal with each passing day

"God, I ask that you protect my family and help us to heal with each passing day. I'd like to thank you or bringing us this far especially me, because you know how hard I wanted to just give up but, you gave me the strength to get up each day. So thank you" I sighed.

I finished my prayer before standing up. I had to hurry and get read. I was already going to be late. Quickly I pulled on my trunks and grabbed my bag before heading outside. I sort of sped toward the beach but, I made it in one piece so, it was worth it. When I got out I headed toward the water. Setting my stuff down I walked over.

"Sorry I'm late. I was finishing up the paperwork with Alberto. He's really excited to be running the kitchen in the new resturaunt" I explained.

 He's really excited to be running the kitchen in the new resturaunt" I explained

"It's okay baby. I missed you though, we both did" Derek said flashing me his smile that made, my heart melt.

"I missed you too and my little princess" I cooed kissing Zara's forehead as she rest in her daddy's arms.

The day that we rushed to the hospital and Derek was coughing up blood was one of the scariest, moments of my life

The day that we rushed to the hospital and Derek was coughing up blood was one of the scariest, moments of my life. I had no idea if he was going to live or die. He ended up making it out of the surgery fine but, that was only half of it. He had to spend five months in the hospital being monitored and treated like a fucking lab rat.

I was losing my mind with worry and the stress had taken a toll on my body which wasn't good while I was pregnant. The doctor had told me that if I didn't settle down I could possibly lose our daughter. So, it was a rough year for both of us and our marriage. At one point I really just couldn't handle it.

Then we got the news that Derek was officially in remission and it was like the light at the end of the tunnel. From that moment things started to look up. I had stayed on bed rest but, it was worth it when our pretty angel came into the world.

It was a day I would remember forever, especially since it hurt like hell. The best moment was when Derek was allowed to hold her. We both cried and I knew that everything was worth it. Our baby girl was worth more than anything.

We stayed at the beach playing in the sand and water. It was really fun and I could tell we all enjoyed ourselves. When we got home I put Zara down to sleep and then headed to our room. Derek was already in the shower so, I decided to join him.

"Hello sexy" he hummed placing his arms around my waist.

"Hey" I sighed leaning back against him. We took turns washing each other's bodies, stopping once an a while to kiss. After Derek and I finished our shower we got out and wrapped ourselves in towels.

Walking over to the full mirror I took a look at my body. It took a while but, I managed to get my shape back after the pregnancy. Though there was now a scar on my lower stomach from the c-section. I was thinking of a tattoo I could get to cover it.

"Don't" Derek spoke coming up behind me.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Don't cover it. This is my favorite piece of art on your body. It's a reminder of what you gave me and that's a family" he hummed kissing the side of my head.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I whispered smirking.

"Don't think so" he chuckled.

"I love you so much" I breathed.

"I love you too and now that you've told me. How about you show me also?" he snickered pulling me toward the bed.

Some days I think of how close I came to losing him or how fast I was to throw this all away. Those days I thank God that I didnt. From the moment I laid eyes on this beautiful man I knew that he was going to be Everything To Me.

THE END!!!!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Yes this is the end. I decided to give them a happily ever after. I hope all of you enjoyed this book. I had a great time writing it and reading all your comments. So thank you. If your looking for another interracial ManxMan book I suggest my story Texas Rollercoaster. Now that this is finished it will be off hold. Once again thank you and check out some of my other books. Bye☺

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛