«Chapter Three»

Recap: I shook my head and started rolling away in the wheelchair as fast as I could and got away from the nurse.

I'm NOT going home.

Not yet.

Aphmau's POV

I heard someone screaming my name as I zoomed past everyone in the hallway.

"Aphmau!"

It was Garroth.

I abruptly stopped and turned the wheelchair to face him but saw the brunette with him.

"Her name is... Aphmau...?"The brunette asked.

I slowly nodded.

He smiled.

"That's a cute name, Aphmau." He said.

"Laurance! Stop being such a Casanova!" Garroth yelled and hit him in the head.

I just started at them silently, no expression or emotion to be shown.

I was silently laughing inside.

"What?! I'm serious! She has a cute name! Just like her looks!~" Laurence said.

I just rolled my eyes.

Err.... eye.

"What? Little Aphie scared to fall in love?~" Laurence asked.

I remembered that I still had the notepad the nurse handed me.

'Dont call me that. I don't like it. Too many terrible childhood memories.' I wrote.

My knee had stopped hurting and I managed to get up out of the wheelchair and started to walk away.

As I was walking I began to feel light headed and put my right hand up against a locker I was walking past while i massaged my temple with my left hand.

I started to slowly walk to class when my head hurt a lot and my vision became blurry.

I stumbled and almost fell down but put my hand against the wall to steady myself again.

I managed to get to class as the bell rang as sat down in my seat in the back of the class.

The teacher gave me a warning look, telling me to try to get to class a little earlier next time.

As I tried to listen to the lesson my head hurt more and more and even though the class as really warm I began to shiver and felt like an ice cube.

The teacher called on me to answer the question she had asked but I just looked at her with a blank face.

She continued to stare at me, waiting for me to answer the question.

I pulled out my notebook and a faint smile tugged at the edge of my lips as i wrote something down.

'Baka. I wasn't listening.' I wrote and folded up the piece of paper.

The bell rang and I made my way to the door, putting the notebook paper in her hand as I left the class.

"If you won't pay attention in class I'm gonna have to give you one week of det---" she said but trailed off as I walked away.

My next class had study hall so I used that time to try to rid myself of my dreadful headache.

I doodled in the notepad the nurse had given me and thought about what would happen if I went home early.

After the bell rang i went to lunch and stared across the cafeteria as everyone else ate their food, whereas I had none.