«Çhapter six»

Recap: I turned the corner and went into another hallway when I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.

"M-mother.."

Aphmau's POV

"Don't you MOTHER me! I was told you were called to the office! What the nether did you do to get in trouble this time?!" Mother yelled and grabbed my hair, causing me to cry out in pain.

"I-I d-didn't do a-anything m-mother! T-the principal j-just wanted to t-talk to m-me about something!" I said and she let go of my hair, causing me to fall down and hit my bum on the ground.

"Get in the car. We're going home. NOW!" Mother said as I got up.

"Never!" I yelled and bolted down the hallway as fast as I could.

Aaron's POV (weren't expecting that, were ya?)

I heard yelling and someone cry out as I tried to find where Aphmau went.

Man.. still can't believe it's her that I'd been bullying all this time..

Aphmau came bolting down the hallway and shoved past me as she ran to the doors of the school.

Her mom came running down the hallway, eyes blazing with rage.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" She yelled at me.

I pointed towards the front doors of the school.

I immediately regretted my decision when she bolted towards the door with a murderous look in her eyes.

Aphmau's POV

I climbed up the fire escape ladder outside and made my way up the ladder and onto the roof of the school.

I peeked over the edge and saw mother looking around for me furiously.

She looked my direction and I immediately popped my head back to where she couldn't see me.

"Aphmau Shu Phoenix!!! Where in the nether are you?!" Mother yelled.

Silence.

I am honestly terrified.

If mother catches me while she is this angry, she will KILL me.

Mother started climbing the ladder and I bolted across the roof.

"Don't move or I will shoot!" Mother said and I slowly turned around.

Mother had a pistol in her hand and it was aimed at me.

I was frozen in fear.

She has a gun

It's all coming together now.

xXx Flashback xXx

"Your father is dead." Mother said to child me.

I had immediately started crying.

"His head was bashed in by what appears to be a metal baseball bat. He was killed in his sleep." Mother said and walked away.

I ran crying to child Aaron and stayed with him for the rest of the day while I dealt with the death of my father.

xXx Flashback end xXx

I slowly stepped back and mother cocked the gun.

"I said don't move!" She yelled.

"M-mother.. y-you wouldn't really k-kill y-your daughter... w-would you..?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Try me." She said with that sick smile.

This actually wasn't surprising to me at all.

"What reason do you have for killing me?!" I asked.

"Stop stalling! My reason for wanting to kill you is the fact that you exist at all! Your entire life is a mistake! I should've killed you the day I killed your father!" Mother yelled.

I stepped back again and looked at where I was.

I took one last step back until my heels were on the edge of the roof.

"Y-you KILLED MY FATHER! Why didn't you kill me at that time ago and let father live instead?! If my life is so meaningless why am I not dead?! Why let me live?!" I asked mother and her grip on the gun tightened.

She pulled the trigger and it made an ear piercing sound as it broke the sound barrier and came rocketing towards me.

My life flashed before my eyes.

Then I was met by darkness.