«Çhapter Twëñt¥»

Recap: Everyone has a place in this world; even the worst of people.

"We must give people second chances and make everyone smile."

She would be proud of all your doing.

"We will help everyone find their place in the world."

Aphmau Shu Phoenix; The girl who made the world a brighter place.

"We will do this all for Aphmau. If she were still alive she would be happy." I said and my friends clapped and smiled through their tears.

"She will never be forgotten."

Aaron's POV

I walked down the hall to my first class of the day.

The moment I got inside I saw my teacher smile.

"Welcome back." She said as I took a seat.

I pulled my hood more over my head but took off my bandana.

I looked down at it and thoughts instantly flooded my mind.

Flashback

"If you ever need anything I'm right here Aarwon." Aphmau said.

"Thwank you Aphmoo!" I said and hugged her.

There was a loud crash as one of her windows broke.

We ran downstairs and I started to pick up the glass shards.

"Ow!" I yelped as I cut myself.

"Dummy! Don't touch broken glass!" She said and tied a red bandana around my hand.

"Thwank you Aphmoo!" I said and hugged her.

"Your welcome Aarwon!" Aph said and hugged me back, a smile broad on her face.

We would be best friends forever and ever.

Flashback end

Something cold dripped onto my hands and I realized that I was crying.

My teacher shot a worried glance at me but I just stood up and walked out of class.

No one even tried to stop me.

I walked out of school and the wind blew my hood off.

For a split second I thought I saw Aphmau sitting under the Sakura tree.

I ran to where she was but by the time I got there, she was gone.

"Tic Toc Aaron. Your time is running out. And this time you won't have your precious Aphmau to come and save you." A voice said and I looked around to see who it was.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as my voice grew menacing and deep.

"I want you DEAD." They said in a demonic voice.

"That's not gonna happen." I said.

"Oh? Really? It's not? Because if I were you, I would start running before I shoot you in the head." The person said and I saw a flash of blue hair.

Elizabeth.

"Mom! Stop!" A voice yelled and I saw Katelyn standing in front of Elizabeth with her arms spread wide.

Elizabeth pointed the gun at Katelyn and brought her finger slightly back on the trigger.

"Ah ah ah. If I were you Katelyn, I would run and never look back. That way you won't have to see the dead body of Aaron Grey Lycan." She said and Katelyn's eyes grew wide.

"You wouldn't dare." Katelyn said.

"Oh I dare." Elizabeth said.

She punched Katelyn in the stomach and made her fall to the ground and then kicked her in the face with her combat boot.

Katelyn cried out in pain as Elizabeth kicked her over and over again.

Something snapped inside of me and I bolted towards Elizabeth and snatched her gun.

I pointed the gun at her head and she gasped in surprise.

Then she started laughing.

"You wouldn't REALLY shoot me in front of my own daughter!" Elizabeth said and cackled.

"I would! Zach murdered his own daughter and she died in my arms! I'm NOT afraid of killing you! I'm NOT afraid OF you!" I yelled and kicked her in the stomach as she went flying to the ground.

"Aaron! NO! If you kill her you'll go to jail!" Katelyn screeched.

She tried to hold me back but I broke free of her grip and walked towards Elizabeth, gun still in hand.

I pointed the gun at her face and let my finger go to the trigger.

"You wouldn't dare shoot me! You'll become a psychopath! A murderer!" Elizabeth said as she got to her feet.

I slapped her across the face with the gun and she spat out blood.

"Aaron what are you DOING?!" Katelyn screeched.

"Finishing what SHE started. She kidnapped Aphmau as a baby, she beat and abused Aphmau all throughout her life, she tried to kill Aphmau! But now that Aphmau is dead... I have NOTHING to live for." I said in a deep and menacing voice.

"WHAT WOULD APHMAU SAY?! HUH? WOULD SHE WANT FOR YOU TO BECOME A MURDERER?!" Katelyn asked.

My grip on the gun loosened.

"WOULD SHE WANT YOU TO BECOME A PSYCHOPATHIC, COLD BLOODED, MURDERER?!" Katelyn yelled and my grip loosened even more.

"WOULD APHMAU WANT FOR YOU TO MINDLESSLY MURDER PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY DID BAD THINGS IN THE PAS! HUH?! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT APHMAU TO BE ALIVE, YOU CANT BRING HER BACK! SHE'S DEAD AARON, NOTHING WILL BRING HER BACK!" Katelyn screamed at me and I dropped the gun.

I fell to my knees and stared at the ground.

Elizabeth ran away like the coward she is and it was hard for me NOT to shoot her as she ran.

Aphmau is gone, and she's NEVER coming back.