Extra chapter

A/N: This is an extra chapter that Cameron talked me into writing.

Song: Baby don't cut, by BMike (Fav song)

Cameron's POV (What?!)

I got put of there as fast as I could.

I don't need to cause a scene.

I just need to kill.

I need to kill Aaron, Lola, Ein, Garroth, everyone that means anything to anyone at all.

They need to die.

But first...

... I need more weapons.

I heard footsteps behind me and hid in an alley.

"Cameron." A voice said, and I saw a scary, pissed off Sigherra.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I did nothing!" I yelled and bolted.

That was close.

Sigherra's POV

Shit.

I could've gotten him and turned him in to the police.

"Cameron!" I shrieked and ran after him, eyes blazing.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back.

"Calm down, Sigherra. We'll catch Cameron eventually. Now come with me to the hospital to see Aaron."

"Right."

Lola and I ran to the hospital with our werewolf speed when suddenly Lola stopped.

"What's up?" I asked and Lola suddenly looked guilty.

"After you were attacked... you almost died..." She sounded like she was going to cry, "But I kept that from happening; I used my Ultima abilities on you... I saved your life, it only cost me my abilities that were transferred to you."

"W-what?!" I asked, eyes wide, frozen to the spot.

"Yeah.. now let's go!" Lola shouted and started running.

"Wait up!" I yelled, but really, it was me that should've waited up; I ran faster than I could've imagined.

When we got to the hospital we asked to see Aaron, and when we got into his room Lily was crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I could've been there to support you! Promise me you'll never cut again!" Lily cried and hugged him tight.

"I promise.."

"I don't believe you! Please, try not to remember those bad things! You loved Aphmau, but you can't keep dwelling on her death! It's affecting you, Aaron! Please!"

Wut..?

"I'm sorry, Lily. I truly am; but I don't think I'll ever get over Aphmau and her death."

"Just... try, okay..?" Lily asked him and wiped her tears away with the sleeve of her jacket.

"Okay."

Aaron looked like he'd been crying, and it was then that I noticed that he had at least a dozen cuts on his arms.

"Aaron! Have you been cutting again?! I have the chancla!" Lola yelled, and held out the chancla.

"These are scars, Lola." Lily whispered and started crying again, "I just can't believe he didn't trust me enough to tell me.."

Aaron's parents walked in and saw Lily crying.

"What happened?" His dad asked.

Lily grabbed Aaron's arm and showed his parents the scars.

"He's got a dog?" Aaron's dad asked.