«Çhapter ten»

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!!!!

Recap: I prepared myself for my last breath.

I closed my eyes and was about to kick the chair out from under me when I heard the click of a door opening.

But then....

Aphmau's POV

"Aphmau! Don't do it!"

Aaron?

Why is he still here after I was so mean to him?

My right eye welled up with tears.

"Aphmau, get down from there. You shouldn't commit suicide when you have people that care about you." Aaron said.

I shook my head as a single tear rolled down my face.

"Please Aphmau.. just come down from there.." He said.

I took a step back on the chair and my heel was off the back of the chair.

(The chair doesnt have a back. Its like a stool)

"Aphmau, take a step forward." Aaron said and slowly walked towards me.

I was about to step forward when my heel slipped off the chair and I fell.

"Aphmau!!" Aaron yelled.

The rope was still around my neck and I was about to take my last breath when I felt someone catch me.

I lost consciousness immediately after though.

Aaron's POV

"Got her." Someone said.

"Thanks Garroth. How.. DID you get there without using the door?" I asked.

"There was a ladder on the side of their house. I just came in through the balcony door. Now help me get this rope off her neck." Garroth said.

"Great job. I knew something was up when I saw her standing at the edge of her balcony railing as I was about to walk home. You got here sooner than expected though." I said.

"I was about to go to the park with Vylad and Zane when you called me and said to come here since it was an emergency."

"Lets get her to a hospital." I said.

"Good idea. We dont need her to injure herself more than she already has. She might reopen the scar on her throat if she tries to hang herself again." Garroth said.

We ended up using Garroth's car that he had recently gotten and drove Aph to the hospital.

***

"Okay, thank you. Tell us when we can see Aphmau." I said to a doctor while Garroth and I sat in the waiting room.

The doctor nodded and went back into the room Aph was in.

"Where's my daughter?!" Her mom asked as she burst through the hospital doors.

"She's currently being watched by the doctors. We can't see her yet." I explained and she sat down with her head in her hands.

"Thank you both for bringing her here. I feel terrible for having to go to work once you arrived, Aaron. You are a good friend for my little Aphmau." She said and her voice sounded thick with tears.

"Aaron figured that something was wrong when he was about to walk home and saw Aphmau on the edge of her balcony railing. He called me over immediately and we were able to keep her from hanging herself." Garroth explained.

Aphmau's POV

The room...

It's so bright..

Am I dead?