«Çhapter Ñineteen»

Recap: "Aphmau let's GO!" Her mom yelled and grabbed her hand, pulling her away from me.

"Bye Aarwon.." She whispered as her mom pulled her away.

"I love you Aphmoo.." I said but it was too late.

She was gone.

Flashback end

"How could I have been so STUPID?!" I asked myself as I slammed my bedroom door as I set the stack of pictures down.

I will NEVER forget you Aphmau.

Never.

Aaron's POV

"Aaron! Are you gonna go to school again or should I just tell the principal you dropped out?" Melissa asked as she barged into my bedroom.

"I.... I'll stay." I said and she beamed.

"I'm so glad!" She said and ran off.

Le tiem skip to le next day...

Aaron's dream

"Aaron! Catch me!" Aphmau screamed as a smile flashed across her face.

I caught her in my arms bridal style and she giggled up at me.

"Let's go to the park!" She said and grabbed my hand, her long black hair flowing behind her as she skipped to the park.

"You know... I really do miss you Aph..." I muttered and she stopped skipping and turned around to face me.

"Aaron, I'm sleepy; mind if I use your lap as a pillow?" She asked as we sat under a tree in the park.

"Go ahead." I said and she lied her head on my lap.

"Good bye." She said and disappeared.

"Aphmau! NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed.

And then I woke up, sweating and in tears.

"Aphmau!!!" I screamed and my body shook as I started crying again.

Melissa ran into my room and hugged me.

"You don't have to go back if you don't want to. Your still grieving." She said and stood up from where she was sitting on my bed.

I just stood up and went to my closet.

I grabbed my school uniform and my black jacket.

I pulled up the hood of my jacket and tied the bandana around my eyes.

At least this way no one can see you cry.

"I... miss her... so.... much..." I muttered and gathered my things for school.

Le tiem skip to school...

When I got there I saw a huge sign on the front of the school.

Welcome back Aaron!!!

I just ignored it and walked inside.

I went to my locker and when I opened it dozens of pictures of Aph and I as kids tumbled out.

I slammed my locker shut but as I did so a note fell out.

"Aaron,

I know that by the time you read this I won't be alive anymore. Whether it be from suicide or my father, I won't be alive. Just know that by the time your reading this I won't be alive. Just know that none of this is your fault. My death isn't your fault. You don't have anyone to blame for this; not even yourself. It's just the circle of life. People die everyday and people are born everyday. All those years I spent with you when we were kids, those were the happiest moments of my life. I wanted to stay with you forever, I wanted to grow up by your side, I wanted to die with you. But now that I'm gone, you'll have to move on. You'll have to forget about me. I want you to be happy. Please do this one thing for me Aaron.

I wanted to tell you this so many times before Aaron, I love you.

When I'm with you my heart flutters and feels like someone poured hot chocolate all over it. It's a good feeling. When you kept me from committing suicide I realized how much I meant to you; and how much you meant to me. So please, smile, light up the world, make everyone feel like they belong. It's what I would have wanted.

Sincerely, Aphmau Shu Phoenix"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I read the note aloud and heard several awww's from around me.

I turned around and saw all of my friends standing there with tears in their eyes.

"She really did love you Aaron." Garroth said, "She told me."

"I know." I said and as I thought of her a smile crept onto my face.

"And now we need to keep smiling for Aphmau."

She won't be forgotten

"We need to make sure we make the world a better place."

She would be happy.

"We need to make everyone feel like they belong."

Everyone has a place in this world; even the worst of people.

"We must give people second chances and make everyone smile."

She would be proud of all your doing.

"We will help everyone find their place in the world."

Aphmau Shu Phoenix; The girl who made the world a brighter place.

"We will do this all for Aphmau. If she were still alive she would be happy." I said and my friends clapped and smiled through their tears.

"She will never be forgotten."