Chapter 6

Disclaimer: Do I own Divergent now? Nope, still don't.

"I think I'll pass," says Molly. "Four, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntle-"

"WAIT!" yells Uriah. "Molly never removed her jacket!"

"Oh, sorry" Molly says as she removes her jacket. "And Four, I dare you to tell us your real name."

Tobias hesitates before saying, "John, ok, its John now will you forget that already."

"LIE!" yells Christina.

"Prove it." says Four. Before she could say anything, he asked, "Peter, Candor or Dauntless"

"Dauntless, duh," he says.

"Ok, I dare you to put on a leotard and tutu and run around the pit throwing glitter at the first five people you see and tell them you believe in fairies."

"I... hate...you." He whispers. "Will, where are they."

"In the closet," Will says.

"Why do you have a leotard and tutu in the closet?" Christina asks, snickering.

"Long story," he replies as he leaves. He returns 5 minutes later with a purple leotard with unicorns on rainbows and princesses on it and a glittery, pink tutu.

"Lets get this over with." Peter moans. Me and Zeke decide to go.

As we're leaving, Molly's phone beeps. "Sorry," she says. " Me, Marlene, and Al have a meeting to go to. We have to go."

"Bye." They all say simultaneously, and we reply. Then they leave.

"Here we go." I say. And we leave

Will POV

"So, explain the leotard and tutu now." Christina says, with everyones agreement.

"Ok," I say, "When I was little, I believed in Santa Clause. One day, I got a 6 foot tall elf that wore them. It scared me so my mom put them in the closet and they haven't been used since. When I turned 15, my parents got a new apartment and left the elf and its clothes here. Now lets not tell Tris, Zeke, and Peter I told you guys, or I'll have to explain to them too, ok?" As I finish, they return.

Tris POV

We show them the video.

We get into the pit and immediately see Tori. Peter runs up to her and throws glitter on her and goes "Fairies are real! If you don't think so I will stick a butterknife into your eye.

We move on and find Lauren, Lynn, and someone we have never seen. Finally, we find Eric.

Peter sighs and walks up to him. He says, "Hey, Eric. I believe in fairies." He then throws glitter on him and we all walk off.

As we are leaving I hear Eric say, "Lay off the Amity bread boy."