Chapter 12

When I get up, I instantly get dressed, grab a banana, and head to Wills. When I get there I am alone. I walk around the house for a while, until I hear something that sounds like a pig. I follow the sound, and find Will still asleep, snoring like a hog. I saw an airhorn laying on the couch, so I go back and grab it. I go right up to Will, and blow it. He instantly shoots up with a pistol in his hand, looking around yelling stuff like "Who's There?" "Get out of my house!" and stuff like that.

"Will! Its just me Tris!" I scream "I'm here for Candor or Dauntless!"

"Oh hey Tris. Why are you here at, " he looks at his watch. "3:00 in the morning though?"

3:00! I thought it was like 10:00! "Oh I'm sorry. I thought it was later. I say."

"That's fine," he says. "Just go sleep on the couch so you'll already be here and we can start faster."

"K" I say, and go to the couch and fall asleep.

***PAGE BREAK***

I awaken to the sound of a door closing. Christina is here. I see her walking in and Will already on the couch. We all get some coffee, and sit and talk while the rest pile in.

When they all get here, Will says, "My turn. Tris, Candor or -?"

"Dauntless," I interrupt him.

"I dare you to tell us your test results," he says.

"I almost do, but then I remember that Max is here. I cant let him know I'm Divergent, so I say, "Abnegation."

"Ha," says Peter. "Once a stiff always a stiff, huh?"

I ignore him and say, "Four, Candor or Dauntless?"