Epilogue

A/N: Epilogue. This chapter combines two books in a way. Message if you know what the other is.

"I do," says Tobias.

"And do you, Beatrice Prior, take Tobias Eaton as your husband to love, honor, respect, and care for him until death shall part?" asks Gus, the wedding director, and Tobias' former supervisor.

"I do."

"Well, I now pronounce you as Mr. and Mrs. Eaton! You may kiss the bride."

I don't know how long we kiss, but it must be a long time, because the crowd is getting impatient. We pull away, and as I am walking down the isle to go to the additional ceremony, I see Marcus in his seat with an angry look on his face. As we leave the room, I hear Tobias whisper, "I love you, Tris."

"I love you too," I reply.

*TIME SKIP 10 YEARS*

We are now standing in our new home in a world without factions. Me, Tobias, and little baby Rue. Just then the door bursts open, and Primrose runs inside.

"Hi mommy!" she says, a lot louder than she should have.

"Hi Prim," I reply. "How was the first day of first grade?"

She puts her backpack on the table, and reply's, "great!"

"That's great," says Tobias, just entering the room after giving Rue a bottle of milk.

It's just the four of us, standing in our kitchen. Me, Tobias, Rue, and Primrose. The perfect family.

A/N: So guys, how is it? Comment and tell me what you think. Special thanks to every one of you guys who have kept reading until the end of the story. I love every one of you because you are the ones that inspired me to write. I used to never read books. Then my sister, DivergentUnicorn46, read Divergent at school and kept talking about how good it was. I decided to read it, and I loved it. She started writing FanFics. I never wrote stories, but I decided to try again. I'm now glad I did. If I didn't have you guys enjoying my stories, I would probably not be a reader or writer. Y'all kept me going, and now look at me. At the end of writing a story that turned out having a great ending. Thank you all again, and I hope to read some of your stories in the future.

So long,

Frostybailey.

PS: <4