Chapter 13

A/N: I'm so sorry guys. I've been busy with school and all and I just couldn't find time to update. At most, I will be able to update 4 days a week, Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but we all know that's not going to happen. This is just a filler chapter but enjoy.

"Dauntless," says Tobias.

"I dare you to let me throw knives at you." I say, winking afterwards.

"Ok," he says.

Just then, there's a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Will asks.

Without answering, Al enters and sits down. "I'm back!" He says. "Molly and Marlene didn't want to come back."

"Whatever," I say. "I was just about to throw knives at Four."

***PAGE BREAK***

We get to the training room, and Tobias walks to the target. He is bigger than the target, which makes me not able to throw above his head. I throw the first, which lands about 3 inches to his left. The second hits right between his knees.

"Statistically speaking," says Will. "You shouldn't be able to throw that good, considering you've never thrown knives before."

I shrug, then aim the third knife. As I'm throwing, something large hits me, and knocks my knife off target, and it flies toward Tobias' head. He ducks, right as the knife hits the target where his head previously was. I look to my right, and see Al stumbling backwards. "What was that for?" I demand. "You almost made me murder him!"

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm."

I'm about to punch him as Uriah and Zeke pull me backwards.

I look at my watch. "Lunchtime," I say. "I hear their serving Dauntless cake today."

"Ooh ooh! Me first!" yells Uriah, as he runs for the cafeteria.

Suddenly, I see Tobias lying on the floor, clearly hurting. "What's wrong?" I ask him, while helping him up.

"That last knife ended up in my thigh," he says, pulling it out. "It fell out of the target and stuck in."

I take him to Nurse Helena, and then go to the cafeteria.

***PAGE BREAK***

I get my food, then sit next to Chris and Will. I pick up a weird, brown looking patty, confused on what it is. Then I recognize it. A hamburger.

"What, have you never seen a hamburger before? Here, put this on it," she says, handing me a red bottle.

Just then, Al comes up. "Tris, I'm sorry about earlier. Can you please forgive me?"

I stand up, and yell, "No! If you come close to me again I will kill you!"

"Okay," he says sadly and walks off.

We finish lunch, and as we are going back to Will's, we hear a 'thud' in the bottom of the chasm.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it. I will try to get back to updating more often.