Chapter 15

"Dauntless," I say, not thinking about what he might do for revenge.

"I dare you to let me give you a tattoo."

"Ok, what of?"

"Surprise," he says.

We walk to the tattoo parlor, and Tori is giving Eric a tattoo. I don't know why. He already has about a ton and a half.

"Tori, I need a tattoo gun." Peter says.

"They're on the desk."

I sit in the chair and he grabs the gun. I'm used to the pain by now. About 10 minutes later, he yells that he's done and rolls down my sleeve. I don't want to see what he did, but I have to look. I roll up my sleeve, and see a clown face, and an arm holding a knife. Creepy. I can't let anyone see it, so I roll down my sleeve so its out of sight, and walk back to Will's.

"Will, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask when we return.

"Candor."

"What is your last fear?"

"I'd rather not say" he says, and removes his sweatshirt. "Max, you know what."

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to lick the floor I haven't mopped in 3 weeks."

"Gross!" says Max and removes his jacket. "Zeke, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless," Zeke says.

"I dare you to throw your phone in the chasm."

"Oh goody!" says Zeke. "I've been looking for an excuse to get a new one." He sprints out the door and quickly returns with no phone.

"Who wants a break?" asks Will.

"Me!" we all say together.

"Okay so come back at 3:37 on the dot," he says.
----------------------------------------------
I'm walking through the Pit when I hear Tori call my name.

I go over to her and she whispers, "The ink in that tattoo gun was fake. Just use warm water to remove it."

"Okay thanks," I say and go home to wash it off.
----------------------------------------------3:37 approaches so I return to Will's to finish the game. I get there right before Christina and she's the last one.

"Uriah, C or D?" asks Zeke.

"Take a guess," says Uriah.

"I dare you to..."