Chapter 7

"Alright Zeke, C or D?" Peter asks.

"D," Zeke replies.

Peter says, "I dare you to go out into the Pit and tell the first person you see that you love them."

"Easily!" Says Zeke. "I choose Uriah and Will to go with me."

When they return, they show the video.

***PAGE BREAK***

There they are, out in the Pit. Finally, Hana walks out.

"This will be easy," says Zeke. "Its my mom!"

He walks up to her. "MOM!" he yells.

"Hi Zeke. How are you?" Hana asks.

"Just fine. I love you soooooooo much!" he yells.

"Love you too, son." she says and walks off.

"Oh come on!" yells Peter. "That's not fair!"

Zeke says, "Oh well, Tris, you know the question."

"Dauntless," I say.

"I dare you to pick Dauntless for the rest of the game."

"Okay," I say. I was going to do that anyway, but I don't tell him that. "Tob-"

"What!" yells Christina. "Who's name starts with Tob?"

Oh no! I almost said Tobias's real name! "I don't know." Is my answer, hoping Christina doesn't notice my lie. "I meant, Four, Candor or Dauntless?"

Before Christina has time to notice it, Four replies, "Dauntless."

I'm quick to think of a dare. "For the rest of the game, anytime someone says 'like', you have to say, 'ooooohh' after they finish their sentence."

"Whatever," says Tobias. "Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Take a guess." Is his answer.

Tobias's dare is, "Let everyone put one thing in a blender, blend them into a paste, put the paste on a sandwich, and then you take a bite of the sandwich."

"Ok. But nothing poisonous." says Uriah.

We all go into the kitchen. Tobias gets out 2 pieces of bread, and we take turns putting something in the blender. First is Christina. She looks up and sees a dead roach on the ceiling, she uses tweezers and grabs it, then throws it into the blender. Next is Peter. He went and used the bathroom, then scooped up some of the nasty water, and put it in. Next was Zeke. He dumped a whole bottle of sand in. Then was Tobias, who of course, added a piece of moldy Dauntless cake. Will added a pair of underwear that hadn't been washed in 2 months. And I added a crayon. When we blended it together, it turned a dark grey color with chunks of red and blue in it. We called Uriah over and made him dump it on a piece of bread and put the other bread on top. He hesitantly took a bite.

"Yummy! I really like this!" he yelled, and quickly scarfed down the sandwich.

"Oooooooohh." says Tobias. I forgot about his dare.

"I can really taste the Calvin Klein." Uriah adds. We all seem disturbed that he knows what kind of underwear it is, but before we can say anything he says, "Will, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless," he says.

"I dare you to smell everyone's feet and rank them from best to worst."

"Whatever," says Will with a sigh.

After smelling everyones feet, he says "Christina, Four, Tris, Zeke, Peter, Uriah. Peter, Cand or Dauntless?"

"Nice play on words," says Peter. "And, Dauntless."

"I dare you to call your crush and explain the rules of Monopoly to her."

"I don't have a crush." said Peter.

"LIE!" yells Christina.

"Ok fine, it's Johanna Reyes from Amity, but I don't have her phone number." Peter says.

"LIE AGAIN!" says Christina.

"Fine!" he says.

We hear beeps and then Peter starts talking. "Hey Johanna, its Peter Hayes, you know from Candor. The way you play Monopoly is you have money and a piece and your moving around the board buying properties and trying to collect as much money as possib- hello? Hello?"

"She hung up," he says. "Christina, C or D?

"Dauntless," she replies

"Okay," Peter says. "I dare you to put your pants on your head and run around the Pit for 10 minutes."

"Okay, sure," Christina says while taking her pants off and adding them to her head. "I want Four to come."

"Coming," says Tobias.

They leave, and all is quiet until about 6 minutes in, we hear a loud boom sound followed by a scream. It sounds like Christina.