What's Wrong With Me?

YN POV:

I woke up to find myself covered in my FC blankets. Why did I pack them with me? I have no idea. I guess it made me feel less... lonely. My mother bought these blankets, and I couldn't bear to leave them behind. A foul odor attacked my nostrils and I gagged.
Probably EJ's organs. The smell is terrible!
Then the smell was replaced with... waffles?
I sprung out of bed and ran downstairs... only to trip on the very last one.
"Someone's eager to eat breakfast." I heard EJ chuckle.
"Father never had time to feed me..." I couldn't see his expression behind his mask.
He helped me up off the ground and led me to the kitchen. When he left to go to the living room, I was confused.
"Where are you going?"
"To the living room."
"Why?"
"To eat."
"Why not in the kitchen?" He stared at me. At least, I think he did.
"Don't want you to lose your appetite seeing me eat."
"I won't. People eat liver, don't they? Plus, I've seen zombies eat brains while eating strawberry ice cream, then pretended I was a zombie eating my father's brain." I grinned.
"Geez... was he that bad?" My grin faded and I nodded, turning back to my plate. He sat down across from me. "If you lose your appetite, don't blame me." I nodded and ate my waffles. When I finished, I looked up to see EJ without his mask. Well, they don't call him Eyeless Jack for nothing. His skin was grey in color, with messy brown hair and razor-sharp teeth. He was eating a kidney. I smiled for some reason. I got up to put my plate in the sink. When I came back, he was still eating. I tapped his shoulder.
"Ahh!" He dropped his kidney on his plate and I laughed. He glared at me, then realized he didn't have his mask on. He quickly turned away from me and my laughs died down into giggles. "What do you want?"
"I was bored. I never had a fun-filled childhood like most people."

EJ POV:

What is wrong with me? Why do I feel so bad for her? I felt like I had no control over my body as I wrapped my arms around her. She tensed in my arms, but soon relaxed. We stayed like that for a while in a comfortable silence. Could it be that I'm... falling for YN...?