Settled

Toby POV:

"Welp, that settles it. We're going to the mansion." I said confidently. YN tilted her head, and EJ just nodded.

YN POV:

Mansion? Sounds fun!

EJ POV:

I hope Slenderman is ok with this...

When we arrived at the mansion, the first one to greet us was one of the newest Creepypastas.
"Hey Ej, Toby. Who's this?" She asked.

YN POV:

She had reddish-brown hair and electrifying green eyes. She also had black cat ears, a black cat tail, and tiny little fangs. A neko!
"I-I'm YN." She grinned, showing off more tiny fangs.
"Hi, YN! I'm Violet! But you can call me Catastrophe." She seemed quite nice.

EJ POV:

Right. Catastrophe, that's her name.
"Where's Slender?"
"Slendy's in his office." I nodded and led the two into the mansion. YN was looking around, shock permanently plastered onto her SC face.
"Who's the new girl~?" Not BEN...
"Go away, BEN. I'm taking her to Slender." He sulked off, but not before giving her a wink. She blushed, and my blood boiled. I tried to calm myself down. He did this to every girl that comes in here; it's normal. I knocked on Slender's door.
"Come in." I opened the door and Toby nudged YN inside. Then he left. Probably to annoy Masky.
YN sat down anxiously and looked at Slender.

YN POV:

Why was I here? Did I do something wrong? Was it because I said I was thankful for Jack eating my father's organs?
"Yes, that is precisely the reason child. Now tell me, would you like to join us?" Guess he can read minds.
"J-Join you how...?"
"We kill people who get too close to the mansion. Would you like to join us?" Kill people? I can finally get revenge...
I nodded eagerly.
"Catastrophe will take you on one of her kills to get you used to the sight and smell of death. You both may leave." I nodded and walked out the door with Jack by my side.

Catastrophe POV:

Slendy wants me to go with YN on a kill, but she doesn't have to kill. Sweet!

"We're here!" I announced. It was the house of one of my bullies, Lilac. I smiled insanely. "Let's go."

She was alone. I had my mallet, nails, rope, 2 knives, and duct tape. A bit extreme, but I don't care.

I entered the house and told YN to hide in the closet. She nodded and took off. She could watch me and be hidden. Perfect.

I scratched my nails against the wall to get her attention. She came down the stairs chewing some bubblegum. I giggled and she turned to me.
"W-Who are you...?!" I laughed.
"Lilac, you don't remember me? I'm offended. You were definitely the worst of all of them at school." Her face paled. She looked so ridiculous.
Before she could move, I pounced on her. I held her arms by her side with my knees and ripped a piece of duct tape with my teeth. I placed it over her mouth and tied her legs. "Do exactly as I say and maybe I'll go easy..." I lied. She nodded.

"Sit up." I ordered. She did just that. "Good girl." I started braiding her hair neatly. She looked at me, obviously confused. "What lovely hair! Do you take good care of it?" She nodded hesitantly. I laughed. "Too bad. It's all a waste!" I said as I chopped it all off with one of the knives. I held the braid in my hands proudly. Then I nailed it into her back. She screamed into the tape. "There! Now you have a tail, just like me! But something's missing..." I pretended to be deep in thought. "Oh, right! The ears!" I took her right hand and placed it on her head like she used to do to mock me. I held it in place as I nailed it to her head, missing her brain on purpose. She screamed. I did the same to her other hand. She was losing consciousness. I ripped the duct tape off to jolt her awake. "Wake up, we're not done yet!" I stood over her weak form, giggling insanely. She cried.

"When the mice are away..." I held my two knives up over her. "The cat..." I brought them down slowly. "Can PLAY!" I stabbed them simultaniously into her brain right in front of her hands. She died on the spot. I took my knives out and turned to see a shocked YN.
"Woah..."

YN POV:

That was brutal. But so hypnotizing and absolutely beautiful.

Before we left, however, Catastrophe wrote something on the walls with the girl's blood:
"I'm the cat. You might be the next mouse."
I don't think I can ever top that...