Busted

EJ POV:

I don't know how I feel about this. She had a death grip on my sleeve, so I had no choice but to sleep... with her...
HELP!

Toby POV:

Hehehehehe
Jeff told me what was going on. I silently opened the door to YN's room...

Only to see Jack staring at me.

"Help..." I smirked.
"Don't you want to sleep? It's getting late...!" I snickered quietly.
"She has a death grip on my arm! It's... starting to hurt, actually."
"Welp, can't help ya there, buddy. Goodnight!" I ran out.

~Time skip to morning because do I have to describe how you sleep?~

YN POV:

Morning sunlight flooded through the room and I blinked. I noticed I was clinging to Jack's sleeve... and he had his arms around my waist, snoring softly. I blushed and just let go. I started to close my eyes, but I heard the door creak open. I pretended to look asleep.

Snap!

I opened my eyes right as the flash ended. Toby and Jeff looked at me, terrified.
"Run." And they did. They were so busted. I nudged Jack awake.
"Wha- OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY!" He jolted upwards. I giggled.
"No time, help me catch Jeff and Toby." He nodded and we took off.

Toby POV:

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.
"TOBY!" YN called. I looked back to see she was way behind. I smiled and started running faster. I was tackled to the ground.
"H-How the heck d-did you c-catch up s-so fast?" She smirked.
"It's a secret. BUSTED!" And I recieved a dash of glitter in my hair as well as a pink tiara.

Snap!

I groaned and reluctantly returned the picture.
"Please d-don't print that. I'll n-never hear the end-d." I pleaded.
"I'll think about it. Don't try me; I'm dangerous when I want to be." I nodded.
I wonder what happened to Jeff.