Battle Begin!

Catastrophe POV:

I'd know that voice anywhere. I turned around to face EJ, holding his scalpel.
"Great!" YN exclaimed. She began running in circles around him as Toby walked over to us.
"W-What'd I miss-s?" YN stopped running aroumd EJ and ran up to Toby, tackling him into a hug.
"Catastrophe and I made a bet!" She got up and went back to running in circles, brandishing her FW. I watched her while the boys chuckled. She came running up to me, holding her FW to my neck/face (neck= bladed weapon, face= pipe, gun, or hammer). "I challenge thee, Catastrophe! Hey, it rhymes!" She giggled.

EJ POV:

She's extremely hyper today. I wonder why... I chuckled
"Alright, YN. I accept your challenge." Catastrophe answered.
The two of them were... honestly incredible to watch. Their movements were fluent and quick, and their weapons seemed like new. The battle itself was quite fascinating, considering YN was completely new to the mansion. If she was so strong, why didn't she fight against her father?

Catastrophe POV:

Since when did this girl get so good? She's only been here like a few days!

YN POV:

As soon as she accepted, I ran towards her, brandishing my FW. I circled her three times before tackling her from behind. She kicked me off. As I was flying backwards, I backflipped and got to my feet, sidestepping around her. I dashed towards her again (If you chose gun you shoot at her but miss on purpose). I knocked her mallet out of her hands and finally managed to pin her down again. I held her legs firmly to the dirt and pinned her wrists above her head with one hand. I swung/shot. My FW/bullet grazed her shoulder. I twisted her wrists in a way they... shouldn't go.
"MERCY!" I giggled and let go.