Heheheh

YN POV:

"W-What?!" I burst out laughing and EJ gave a small chuckle.
"I'm kidding. Kind of." I playfully punched his shoulder. "What I really wanted to say was, I think I love you."
AN: idonnowhodisis I took your idea ty
I blushed madly as he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Promise to stay with me forever?" I nod slowly.

EJ POV:

She said yes!
I could feel myself practically melting. I knew someone was watching us, but I didn't care. Let this fact be posted on the internet or have Smile.dog Spread the Word. As long as this isn't a dream, I'm happy.

Jeff POV:

So, EJ finally got a girl huh? And a pretty one at that. I won't interfere, unless he hurts her.
I was watching them, snickering to myself as I took pictures. Sure, I almost got killed because of the last one, but that was because he didn't know YN liked him back.
"I know you're there, Jeff." YN called. How?! I turned around to see YN a few inches away from my face. She poked my cheek and leaned back. "For a stalker, you're not very good at stealth." EJ chuckled in the distance.
"Like you could do better?" She nodded smugly.
"I'm the Master of Stealth..."

YN POV:

I quickly ducked and went behind Jeff. I knocked his knife away from behind and ran around when he turned. Then I tackled him to the ground, holding his wrists above his head.
"I win." I got off and went back to EJ.

EJ POV:

Uh oh, better watch out. YN really is the Master of Stealth.

~Time skip to night with Catastrophe~

Catastrophe POV:

Finally! Time for our little contest!

~Moar timeskips bc author isn't lazy~

EJ POV:

Catastrophe killed the usual way. I'd say a 5/10 for stealth, 7/10 for killing style, and 9/10 for final product. That's 21 points.
Now it was YN's turn.

AN: No matter what weapon you chose, you'll get the same score.

I found my victim.

I knocked on the front door and ran around to the back. By the time the person unlocked the door, I was in a bedroom via climbing a tree. I ducked into the closet and waited.
I heard footsteps and knew this was my chance. I peered out to see a man in his 30s. He had his PJs on and was climbing into bed. I waited until he fell asleep.
AN: Don't ask how EJ is seeing this, ok?

When he was finally asleep, I covered his eyes and mouth with a cloth without waking him up. He stirred slightly, but kept silent. I clamped a hand over his covered mouth to completely silence any sound. He jolted awake and the cloth over his eyes fell. I smiled at him and said, "CPH."
AN: Catchphrase
I swung/shot at his head and he died. I sliced his arm and dipped a finger into his blood. I wrote on the wall:
Something related to CPH
Then I walked out to get my results.