It's a Competition Now

Jeff POV:

IREGRETTAKINGTHATPICTUREJACKISGOINGTOKILLMEPLEASEHELP!

EJ POV:

I tackled him to the ground and held his wrists above his head, snarling.
"What the heck was that? You knew she wouldn't let go!"
"You liked it... I know you...!" He cackled. I twisted his arms and his cries of laughter turned into cries of pain.
"Do you have the photo?" He shook his head.
"Toby." I nodded and let him go.

Toby POV:

I'm seriously freaking out right now. At any moment, YN could print that picture and show the whole mansion.
"Toby."
"Y-Yes Slender?"
"Go help YN train." I nodded and called for her.
"YN! Come on, we're going to train for a bit!" She came running at like 160 mph.
"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" She began running in circles until I opened the back door. She practically knocked me over as she ran past.
"Can I come?" The new Pasta asked. I keep forgetting her name. I nodded.

YN POV:

SO MANY WEAPONS! I ran straight for a FW. (If it has a blade like a katana, knife, axe, etc, the handle is FC and the blade is shining silver. If it's like a pipe or gun, it's black or silver. If it's a hammer, (because hammers deserve love too) The handle is black and the top is FC. I personally want a katana.)
"FW, huh? Good choice, I suppose." Catastrophe said, sneaking up behind me. I pointed my FW at her, grinning.
"How about we make a bet?" She tilted her head and grinned. "We'll have one of the Pastas come along with us on our kills. They'll judge our killing style, our stealth, our efficiency, and our final product. Whoever has the most points wins."
"Sounds good. Who should come with?"

"I'll do it." A voice said from behind.