Chapter 10

Jo's POV

I'm going to the cafe to meet my stalker. I talked myself into it and I'm not changing my mind. I pull up in the parking lot of the cafe and don't see any vehicles. It's only 8 but its dark outside. I walk inside and don't see anyone. I glance over all of the empty tables to decide where to sit when someone jumps from behind me, covers my mouth and holds a knife to my throat when another person puts a bag over my head. I'm screaming and kicking and flinging my arms everywhere but strangely, there's no one here. If they're doing this to me, they probably tied up the workers in the back. I knew I shouldn't have come, or at least brought Nash with me.

I'm thrown in a trunk of a car and quickly drove off. I knew it was quickly because for one, I was slung into the side of the trunk and two, I heard the tires squeal on the road. All of a sudden the road got bumpy and I had no idea where we were. I couldn't stop crying and I'm having an anxiety attack. I don't even have my phone with me.. Bad idea. The car came to a halt and I heard doors slam shut. Shortly the trunk was opened and I was grabbed harshly and thrown onto the ground of a... Desert? In North Carolina? Then whoever they were just left me. Stranded here.

Nash's POV

I get home and tell mom how our day went. I love how much she likes Jo. "You need to bring her over one day. She can eat dinner with us." "That's a grrrreat idea!" I say in the frosted flakes commercial voice. I walk back into my room so I can watch tv and decide to text Jo but I have this strange feeling about something. I shrug it off and pounce on my bed laying on my stomach but propped on my elbows. I feel the air from my window come in. How did it open back up? I walk towards my window and see Jo laying in my back yard. "JO?" She looks up at me with red, puffy eyes. I try to climb out of the window towards her but its extremely difficult to get to her. "Jo what's wrong?"

---------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER and I'm pretty sure this doesn't make sense but it will in the next chapter! And I'll make it long since this one was short. Sorry for any mistakes! Pretty please leave comments and vote! I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

-K a t i e