Chapter 11

Okay so Jo had a bad dream and Nash had that dream because he was worried about Jo in the last chapter. SO YOU'RE NOT CONFUSED ANYMORE. And I'm sorry for any mistakes!

------------------------------------

Jo's POV

I wake up soaked in sweat with my covers on the floor. Worst. Dream. Ever. It's already 12 am and I'm wide awake. It's only Sunday though so I take a shower and put my covers in the washing machine since they're party sweaty from me and dirty from the floor. I'm bored so I grab my phone and text Nash. "I can't sleep so... Hey :)" I waited a little bit but I didn't get an answer so he's obviously asleep.

A little while later I hear a knock on the door. I'm actually pretty creeped out that someone's knocking at my door at 12:30 in the morning but I go check it anyway.

"Hey Jo I got your message but I needed to see you." Thank God it's Nash. "What's wrong?" He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. "I had crazy weird dream and you were in it and it made me feel like you needed help or something but maybe I'm just craz-" "well I had a bad dream but I'm okay. Thanks for checking on me though." I give him a sweet smile and tell him my dream. We've actually gotten really close now.. I feel so comfortable around him. I told him about the stalker text after he left yesterday and he agreed that its creepy. To change the subject he says "hey you know we have school in like 8 hours right?" "Yeah.. I know." I made sure to draw out the "eah" in yeah for emphasis. "I'm going to head back to my house then. Unless you want me to stay the night so you won't have another bad dream!" "You read my mind Grier. But how are you going to get ready for school?" "I'll leave early in the morning." I smile because I liked the idea.

We walk back upstairs to my room and get into my large bed and drifted off into sleep.

*next morning*

I'm woken up from the alarming sound of the alarm clock and it takes a second to remember that Nash spent the night and he already left so he'd have time to get ready at his house. Hm, I didn't even wake up when he left. I rub my eyes and get mentally coordinated before I get out of bed. I see he left (another) note on my desk for me. "You look so peaceful when you sleep so I didn't want to wake you up. See you at school babe." Aw.

Nash POV

Her bedroom keeps looking more and more familiar because I sure have been in it a lot lately. Weird. I'm really glad Jo is alright though. Before we go to sleep I set my phone alarm clock to 5:30 so I can go back to my house without anyone noticing me and since I take a while to get ready in the mornings. I literally pray that no drama goes down in school today with Hannah or anything because I am definitely spending time with Jo in school. I don't care who sees or what anyone says. No we're not dating but she stands out from any other girl that I've met. And I can't believe that I'm laying in her bed with her. Protecting her.

I feel my phone vibrate under my pillow because I didn't want the sound to wake up Jo before her alarm clock went off. I eventually wake up and carefully get out of her bed feeling groggy. She's so adorable. She has this little soft snore slash deep breathe when she sleeps. I find paper and a pen and write her a note before I leave because I was not waking her up now. I don't know how it happened so quickly but she's pretty much my best friend. But that girlfriend material best friend. I'm pretty sure she likes me but she hasn't said anything yet.. I have to start spending more time with her. Besides its only been two weekends that I've spent with her.

------------------------------------

SO I GOT ANOTHER FANFIC IDEA! PLEASE give me ideas on who it should be about because OMG I thought of the idea in class and slapped my friends arm because I was excited. ANOTHER NASH GRIER FANFIC OR SOMEONE ELSE? COMMENT. :)

OH and I need a girlfriend for Cameron! Anyone? COMMENT.

I'll need it for a chapter coming up soon!

- K a t i e